Topic

Halloween 2009 (Faunasphere)

Boo!

In 2009 a number of us were playing Faunasphere.  Some of us still have the same names here in Glitch and you may recognize us in this snap.  My purple Chomper (center) joined other Fauna in Design Team's sphere for a spooky holiday group shot.  We had many seasonal decorations which we could use and display all year, some were Limited Edition collectibles.  Even then it seemed silly to spend real money on virtual items but how I loved it!  Some of the items were Goal prizes.  We had special holiday Goals (Quests) and won FREE decorations or holiday candies when they were completed.

The sphere depicted here was owned by Design Team (DT).  Two women got together to create this sphere which showcased the many decorations that could be won or purchased in the game.  They kept up well with all the new items and holidays.  I visited DT often to see what was new and some creative ways to display them.  Thanks DT for some great Tips and wonderful memories!

Posted 12 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Aww Brib-I clicked even though I knew I shouldn't have. I still get a few pangs of sadness when I see FS pics. I loved that game SO much. This game is great and there are many aspects of FS that are similarly represented here in Glitch(although in slightly different ways). I am happy we all found TS and they found us as well :) 
    Posted 12 years ago by Holly Waterfall Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am happy too Holly!  It was great to find another really awesome game and then to have so many Friends from FS here is icing on the cake!  Thanks TS!
    Posted 12 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd really wanted to create a Halloween sphere before the plug was pulled.  Alas, 'twas not to be.
    Posted 12 years ago by Genkimama Subscriber! | Permalink