Topic

<Poll> How many of you would try forum RPG's?

So, some of you may thing RPG's (Role playing games) are...a little childish, maybe even a little dumb, it's your opinion and you are entitled to it.

I happen to love forum RPG's, I like the way they give my imagination some extra exercise, I also like the improv that takes place in them. The fantasy and otherworldness (<<<if that's even a word) of them...

Soooo, my question would be how many of you (if any) would like to or be willing to try your hand at RPG's?

If so, what kind would you be interested in?

What kind of characters would you choose?

What scenario would you prefer to be put in?

I'm curious!! 

Posted 11 years ago by Lil Beachbum Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I do....even though you know xD
    Posted 11 years ago by Siliana656 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This may be a little old, but I figured I'd put my two cents in, if anyone notices. I once played a forum RPG on a Minecraft server's forum, and it was awesome! It wasn't quite a serious one, in fact, it was ridiculous. The most random things happened in that RPG, but we all had a ton of fun typing it all up. So, if that's kind of along the lines of what you'd like, I would totally be interested!
    Posted 11 years ago by Shrimpables Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I sort of dramatically declared I was done with forum RPing a few months ago because every site I went on seemed to erupt in bad cliques and shouting matches, but yeah. That only lasted a few months. I'm pretty open-minded to trying out anything. I just like writing. ^____^
    Posted 11 years ago by Lindy Hop Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Eh, most I've seen are like really stupid. its usually people brawling over dumb reasons and shouting '' I LOVE CHEESE!!!!!'' unless it had a good idea and good characters, then no.
    Posted 11 years ago by menthia Subscriber! | Permalink