Topic

An Immortal Roleplay

Anyone here like to roleplay?? If so, here's a big roleplay thing I'm starting. To add a new character or join, simply state your character's name, description, and their race (vampire, werewolf, fairy, etc.) in brackets like these [ ] then post a response... To talk, talk in parenthesis like these ( ). And your response doesnt go in anything and should go in the middle. I'll use my first ever response as an example:

[Name: Rosie Jean Briar
 Race: Vampire
 Description: Has brunette hair and blue eyes, and lived her whole life on her own after her parents died in a fire out in the woods. She has trust issues with anyone she meets and is closed off from her secrets. No one has ever tried to break her out of this trust issue, but it isn't impossible. She's very clever since she home schooled herself her whole life, yet wanted to see what more was out there so she now attends high school in a small town in Montana.]
It's Rosie's first day in Montana, and she's sitting alone at an empty table listening to music on her iPod touch. She looks over her schedule and memorizes it in a heartbeat, since she's a vampire. She's waiting for that bell to ring to get to class and can't wait till it does.
(Hello everyone!! :D)

So yeah, that's how you roleplay for those who don't know how and want to try. The topic can be whatever as long as you have a character. You can be a human too if ya want, just put that in race. So yea, have fun and be creative. If this rp becomes succesful, I'll make a seperate website and put these forums on there when Glitch shuts down :(.

Posted 11 years ago by ashthecrazy1 Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• "Sorry, don't know too much about vamps.." Joey says stupidly.

Will is at the forest looking at his reflection and staring at his wolf paw necklace murmuring to himself about how he wasn't able to save his brother.
    Posted 11 years ago by Wetzel Sanch Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Dana looks at him again "Stop talking!" 

Rosie gets bored and goes on a run in the forest, finding a deer and attacking, drinking, and saving, not knowing Will was in the forest too.
  • Will is still dozed in his necklace and finally transforms and looks at himself at his reflection and whimpers

Joey sees Rosie leaves and simply points at her to Dana showing that shes leaving.
  • Dana drags Joey along and follows then sees Rosie feeding off the deer. She then jumps her and says "You took my dinner."
    "My dinner! Back off!" Rosie says pushing her off.
    "You talk to werewolves, so no! I must kill!" Dana says jumping on Rosie about to decapitate her, Rosie not being able to do anything.
  • Will suddenly hears everything with his wolf hearing and jumps in and tackles Rosie and starts barking while at the same time scratching her, trying to get his revenge.

Joey suddenly sees Will tackling Dana and aims for Rosie and approaches her, "this will only be easy if you don't pick a fight and let us take you quietly"
  • (I'm confused... Will tackles Rosie?! XD)
  • (replace Rosie with Dana, my badd xD)
  • Rosie looks at him "You and Dana- bitch killed my parents.... Hell no." she says as she pushes Joey in the stream and goes to help attack Dana.

Dana pushes Will off of her. "Eww get off of me you filthy mutt!" she says as she's about to decapitate him.

Rosie goes running at full speed "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" she says as she pushes Dana in the stream as well then gets on Will to run away.
  • Joey is unconcious, unaware of the battle that is commencing right now.

Will growls, scratches Dana one more time and runs off with Rosie on his back, he howls warning them not to follow them or else.
  • As they run away, Rosie holds Will tightly so she won't fall off. "You didn't have to save me." she says.
  • Will barks softly telling her that he cares alot for her as he goes even faster.

Joey wakes up and looks around, "where the hell are they?!" he asked still looking for them.
  • Rosie can somehow understand his barks and smiles widely as she falls asleep on his back.
    Dana splashes him "You dummy! You should've attacked Rosie when you had the chance and now she's gone along with that stupid mutt!"
  • "heh, that mutt has fallen head over hells over that vamp, kinda funny" Joey says laughing.

Will keeps going and stops at his house and transforms, "this will make it harder to track us.." he says as he gets one of his shirts and throws it away from the house and takes Rosie in and places her on the couch.
  • Rosie awakens on his couch and looks around confused "Where am I?" she asks confused.

Dana slaps him "It's not funny! It's a disgrace to our race!" 
  • Joey calms down, "hey chill Dana, we'll get them i can smell them, c'mon" he says as he transforms into a brownish black wolf with a scar in his eye.

"my house, school isn't safe anymore" Will says giving Rosie some deer blood from the deer he saved from the hunting he's done
  • Rosie drinks the blood and looks at him smiling, "So um.. How are you?" she asks awkwardly, still lacking people skills.

Dana snickers at him and gets on his back "You better be right this time." 
  • Joey barks and snickers as he runs through the forest following the false smell Will put out.

Will smiles, "i'm fine, this is my place.." he says obviously and Rosie sees the many pictures of dream catchers he's drawn.
  • Rosie smiles "You draw amazingly." she says as her heart beats faster as she looks at him then looks down to get it to stop.

Dana smells it too then smiles "Keep it up mutt." she says laughing and as they get to the shirt, they don't see them. She picks the shirt up and a picture of Will and his brother drops. She remembers when she thought she killed his brother, but instead, took his brain and manipulated then healed him up and changed up his appearance to create Joey. She then looks at Joey and slaps him, "How dare you lie to me!"
  • Will smiles, "thanks" he says looking at his paw print necklace again sighing sadly.

Joey frowns, "hey, the smell led me here, not my fault, blame my nose" he says surprised.
  • Rosie hugs him for the first time in human form "Hey, don't be sad. Don't look at the past, look at the present." she says trying to get him to smile.

"Well, smell a little harder next time, mutt!" Dana says madly.
  • Will smiles, "yeah, but i get the feeling that he's still out there, or thats just me missing him" he says weirdly

Joey smirks, "okay, i think i got it this time.." he says laughing.
  • "I know that feeling. I know it's hard, but if you keep moving forward and forget about it, then it won't bother you as much." Rosie says realizing she;s still hugging him but doesn't care because the spark's so big.

Dana laughs "Good." she says as she realizes he's not such a bad wereolf yet pushes those feelings away with "werewolves are bad" since that's what she was taught.
  • (*werewolf)
  • Will hugs a bit tighter and nods quietly, suddenly he smells Joey and Dana on pursuit, "we gotta leave" he says all of a sudden.

Joey smiles and transforms again and puts Dana on his back and rushes for the house.
  • Rosie nods and lets go, waiting for Will to transform, then gets on his back.

Dana catches sight of the house. "They're in there!" she yells. 
  • Will breaks through the door and runs, not knowing where there going but being chased.

Joey growls and runs a bit faster and sees them breaking the door and seeing them escape and tries to catch up.
  • Rosie gets mad and jumps on Joey then bites him, making him unconcious then pushing Dana off to the ground. "YOU KILLED MY PARENTS AND MADE ME IMMORTAL!" she says as she's about to decapitate her.

Dana tries to push her off but can't "I'm sorry! I needed food!"
  • Joey wakes up immediatly and looks at Will and transforms growling.

Will Growls back and circles him, waiting for the right time to jump up and attack.
  • Rosie reads Joey's thoughts, so she bites Dana to make her unconscious. "Wait! Dana brainwashed him! My venom took that curse away." she says as she kneels over by Joey and reads more of his thoughts shocked and looks at Will. "It's your brother." she says smiling.
  • Will looks at his brother and starts seeing him unconscious changing back to his old self.

Bryan opens his eyes and looks around, confused, "am I dead?" He asked looking around and seeing Rosie.
  • Rosie smiles, "No, your brother's been looking for you." 

Dana wakes up and is about to attack Bryan.
  • Bryan smiles, "okay, doesn't matter, look out!" He says pushing Rosie out of the way and scratching Dana, now in werewolf form

Will is still speechless and standing there like an idiot.
  • Rosie goes up to Will "Looks like he has Dana to himself." she says smiling, "You got your brother back!" she says as she hugs him tightly. 
  • Dana attacks back "You filthy mutt!" she says as she's pushed down. 
  • Will smiles widely, "yeah, i do" he says hugging tightly.

Bryan suddenly remembers the brainwash, and starts barking in her face and scratching her everywhere.
  • Dana starts trying to attack, but can't compare to his strength as a werewolf. Why most vampires are against them. "Look I'm sorry! I was hungry and taught to hate werewolves!"

Rosie smiles, "So um, once your brother's done killing Dana, maybe we can all go back to school or wonder around the woods or something." she says awkwardly and laughs.
  • Will smiles, which fades immediatly when he smells more werewolves nearby.

Bryan jumps off of Dana because he smells it too, but he smells vamps from the opposite side also, "you alerted them!" he says punching Dana in the face already in human form.
  • Dana snickers "I needed back up."

Rosie starts biting the werewolves and vampires that were brain washed, leaving them only unconscious so that when they woke up they were normal again then starts attacking Dana.

Dana starts attacking back and realizes that this whole fight wasn't worth it anymore "Rose, I'm sorry. I was taught to do this! You can read minds! Read mine, and you'll realize I'm telling the truth!"

Rosie reads Dana's mind and suddenly her eyes widen "I can't believe your parents were that evil." 
  • Will finally approaches Bryan and hugs him tightly, "its....its been too long..."

Bryan smiles and just speechlessly hugs back, reunited with his brother again.
  • Rosie smiles watching them reunite, then looks over in the unconscious vampire pile. She sees a pair of familiar vampires laying next to each other, and drops to her knees, "Mom... Dad.." she says smiling. 

Dana looks at them and says awkwardly "So um, are we cool? And um, what do you guys hunt for food?" 

Rosie looks at her "Sure, as long as you don't hurt anyone else. We hunt animals." she says and looks at her parents, "Will or Bryan, when one of you get the chance, could you go to wolf form and carry these two to my house? They're my parents."
  • Will smiles, "i'll do it, i mean, i don't think Bryan knows where your house is?" he says laughing.

Bryan laughs, "ooo, got a lady now do we?" he says punching him, Will ignores the comment and transforms While Bryan puts the two bodies on his backa and Will leaves.
  • Rosie giggles at Bryan's comment and blushes, then sits over by the stream and looks at her vampire bite, for once proud to be a vampire. 

Dana looks over at Bryan "Sorry about making you my werewolf slave."
  • Bryan smiles, "hey no problem, wasn't your fault." he says smiling.

Will puts Rosie's parents in her couch in her cabin and runs back
  • Dana smiles and looks at him "So, you and your brother are pretty close?"

Rosie sees Will run back and smiles, running toward him, "So, did they make it safe?" Rosie asks.
  • "heh, yeah, really close.." Bryan says smiling and seeing him come back.

"yeah, they made it safe and sound" Will says smiling, "so what now?"
  • "I guess go back to school." Rosie says smiling, only keeping her eyes on Will.

"Yea, what Rose said." Dana says as she walks off toward the school.
  • Will smiles, "alright then" he says as he transforms and barks at Rosie to get on.

Bryan does the same and knocks Dana so shes in riding position and does a friendly growl, signaling a race and they go
  • Rosie jumps on and holds on tightly, so she won't fall. 

Dana holds on to Bryan and smiles, feeling the wind on her face.
  • Will and Bryan take the long way and race eachother, both being neck and neck, there still going.
  • Rosie holds on to Will, blushing the whole way. Once they get to school, Rosie gets off and goes to sit in her usual spot.

Dana gets off Bryan and follows Rosie to sit with her, "Hey, can I sit with you?"

"Sure" says Rosie.