Topic

Minecraft!

Any glitchens would like to play minecraft with me? :)
The first thing I noticed on Glitch was how nice all the players are, I'd love to have minecraft neighbors as sweet as glitchens are.
Please contact me if any of you play minecraft and I can join you somewhere or come over to the server I play on, it's awesome! :3   (Skype and fb usernames -and MC- are the same as here)

Posted 11 years ago by rasamalai Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I'm very disappointed at not finding glitchen-mc neighbors U.U
  • I've seen mention of minecraft players here!  I've seen it in the new end of Ur groups, where the discussions are about what to play/where to go now that Glitch is ending.  There are discussion posts about individual games, I'm sure there is one or two about minecraft!  check out the last goodbye group and the migration group.
    Posted 11 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you :) I will try to find them.
  • I used to make ras malai.  We used evaporated milk and sweet, simple homemade cheese that had been sweetened with honey.  Then we floated the cheese in the  milk and topped it with more honey and with pistachios...mmmm!  No idea how to really make it but we liked it.  I think the cheese was simply adding lemon juice to cooked milk, straining it, pressing it and letting it set a while...that was years ago.

Also, you might do a search in the forum search bar for "minecraft" as there could be older posts with player info.
  • I used to make ras malai too! Also from homemade curd as you did. I should try it with honey sometime. I hope I can, milk has become expensive! :O

I did try the forum and group search and I also saw a glitchen named minecraft once, couldn't catch up with him/her though. 
  • oh well,can't say you didn't try!

I hadn't noticed milk has gone up, I've been drinking soy milk for so long now.  That is too bad...can you use canned milk or is that different?

dang, now I really want ras malai and maybe some pistachio pudding and some good chai...
  • I play (vanilla) Minecraft on a server with some RL friends and friends-of-friends. It's not a big community (max capacity is 6 players at once), but if a few trustworthy Glitchen are interested, I will ask...

Oh... probably more helpfully, there's this: http://www.glitch.com/forum/general/29466/
    Posted 11 years ago by Spaghetti Thompson Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes!! Also, just because nobody posts in one day doesn't mean no one plays Minecraft.
    Posted 11 years ago by daniel5457 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Minkey, I added you in game, to not de-rail the minecraft topic to ras malai :D
    One glitchen has joined me at the server I play most often at! I hope many more follow! PM me ingame or on Skype/facebook I can help you get started, no need for you to buy the starter pack at spawn ;)  Unless of course you want to get it.