Topic

Where is Messy Monster?

His account was deleted =(

I want to keep in touch with him, anyone close to him to let him know?

Posted 11 years ago by Biam! Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Not to come across tacky, but I'm sure he did something that deserved it. Just knowing how he is.
    Posted 11 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Despite the infamous incident last year I had a lot of fun times with Messy Monster/Don Draper - anyone remember the Hell wedding?

He was one of the first people I met in game, who gave me something called No-no on my first night which clearly ended well. I think it takes all sorts of people to make this game work and he was definitely an all sort.

@Biam! - I saw him last online a couple of weeks ago and so think he may have deleted the account himself maybe when he found out the game was closing. You'd need to ask someone like Babi.
    Posted 11 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sorry, but any player who threatens to RL rape another player in game, 'joking' or not, needs to have his account deleted.  
    Posted 11 years ago by Sildenafil Citrate Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't know if he close the account by himself or it was closed, but i'm not judging that. I only want to contact him =)

Thanks Cleops <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Biam! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sidenafil Citrate, aw, your wrong lol, it's cool though, I'll let you feel like you're right without correcting you! Smiles :) Have fun being disappointing... you're super wrong, RL rape?, girl you crazy! You'd make a good Fox News host, though.

Innie is right! You win!

Cleops, I did not delete my own account, Glitch team said that since they fired the people who regulate us players, instead of putting man hours into making sure we play nice, deleting me was easier and cheaper!

I was just my usual ol silly self, and now that Glitch team is super small, deleting is easier than saying you did a nono!

Posted 11 years ago by MessyMonster2 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Messy! I will miss hiding from you! Never give in! Xo
    Posted 11 years ago by coolbettycakes Subscriber! | Permalink
  • coolbettycakes  k! I shall sneak purple and nono into your drink!
  • @messy
    "my usual ol silly self,"
    You forgot stuck up, dismissive, and rude.
    Posted 11 years ago by koolaroo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @koolaroo you forgot inappropriate and self-centered! I work hard to create my character, dammit! 
  • Guys Guys Guys!!! The world ends in 2 Hrs. You are bashing like monsters!!! *Pun not intended* Messy, you did something wrong, and i forgive you, but rules state that you cannot create alt accounts
    Posted 11 years ago by Taco Assassin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @taco
    Meh maybe I shouldn't have said anything but his replay to Sildenafil Citrate was uncalled for.
    Posted 11 years ago by koolaroo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @koolaroo, well, she was wrong! she was being a slanderous slanderer, if that's what your prefer. It'd be biased, but I'd respect you.

@tacoassassin dude - I'm super happy :) I don't have more than 1 account, honestly. Trust me, my only one before was deleted, so I still just have one.
  • Messy, you did in fact leave a female player feeling genuinely threatened and unsafe.  I'm not talking about the other griefing you did.  This is a RL issue that goes way beyond pranking or griefing in a game.

Possibly you thought you were 'just joking'.  But when your 'just jokes' start really hurting other people, you need to seriously re-evaluate how funny they are.

The sad thing is that this isn't as uncommon as it should be.  Very few men can automatically understand at a gut level why it is not okay to be dismissive when a woman says that she feels threatened and unsafe because of things that you are doing or saying.   To you, maybe it's just a joke, just a game, totally unrealistic that she should feel threatened, she must be too sensitive or something.  That's not how it feels on her end.

Read this story about dogs and lizards.  sindeloke.wordpress.com/201... Seriously.  Read it.  I hope it helps you understand.  My intent is not to be slanderous or mean, but to highlight a serious issue. It's not okay to really scare or hurt people to be funny, or to dismiss how they feel because you don't feel the same and don't understand why they feel that way.  If you honestly do not understand or believe that you are doing this, you need to take a minute to read the story.  Please. Thanks for taking the time to think about it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Sildenafil Citrate Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Taco The rules stated that alt accounts may be created, but not logged in at the same time or creating a gameplay advantage with each other. For example, I believe that creating alts to use their credits to customize furniture and giving it to the main was a violation of ToS.
    Posted 11 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink