Topic

For those who are still hanging out at forums

This for those who have nothing better to do than hang out on Glitch's homepage. Like me. Question of the Week: Your favorite quest on Glitch.

Posted 11 years ago by meanomnomcat Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Me fav quest???
    err...those about solving puzzles. EXCEPT mental block. that and it's sequel were real hard. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Kristabel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I loved me some potion making quests
    Posted 11 years ago by TenaciousT Subscriber! | Permalink
  • All 5 of the teleportation quests :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Keeda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The Last Pilgrimage of Esquibeth.
    Posted 11 years ago by Mercedes Kimura Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I agree that Last Pilgrimage of Esquibeth was my favorite. I also really liked an Autumn Day.
    Posted 11 years ago by shibe Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The ones I'm going to do next! I can't wait to finish Jethimadh Tower and see the ghost. And that cute Juju one. And I never did enter the painting.

;-;
    Posted 11 years ago by Cinnamon Petrichor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Definitely the Last Pilgrimage of Esquibeth. I loved it to bits. Next up would have been dancing with the maintenance bot in "We're Off to See the Lizard" and of course, meeting dear old Professor Jones in Axis Denyde
    Posted 11 years ago by natsumi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I liked doing the cooking quests! The Last Pilgrimage of Esquibeth is another that stands out in my mind!
    Posted 11 years ago by Candles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Autumn Day. I have the greatest snap ever for it somewhere......
    Posted 11 years ago by Hell's Bartender Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Here it is. lem.to/p/NY9N
    Posted 11 years ago by Hell's Bartender Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I guess it was the Rook woods quest even though it was difficult, I eventually succeeded.  I got a kick out of the funny/angry faces my glitch made when she got her ass kicked trying and failing. That peter out peat quest was absolutely the worst even though I eventually succeeded.   It was just painful to make everyone wait so we could get our speeds co ordinated.   
    Posted 11 years ago by Treesa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I liked the Ghost quest. It was the last one I did and never would have if Wally McBeal hadn't posted about a Ghost hunt. It was fun to go with a group and explore the worlds.
    Posted 11 years ago by Holly Waterfall Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Treesa - Oh, I loved Rook's Woods. I managed to do it right before it got pulled for being buggy (helped me go up a level, too). I had to watch a Youtube video to figure out I could climb up the tree though lol.

I also really enjoyed the DNA quest- it was fun to see what streets my Glitch came from :) And Summer's Day, and the nearsighted-frog Eyeballery one... the list is long.

Unfortunately, I finished the game one ghost shy of a Faded Heart, though :P
    Posted 11 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I liked Autumn Day as well.  And the Ghosts.  I wish I was still doing them now...I never finished the Juju one. :(  Man, I miss this game.
    Posted 11 years ago by appledash Subscriber! | Permalink
  • any that involved going to a secret mini level
    Posted 11 years ago by Samerina Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Autumn Day by far!
    Posted 11 years ago by Thaumatrope Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Notice the Unnoticeable! Close second is the Juju Quest, mainly because the Juju dialogue in the Hideout was just hilarious.
    Posted 11 years ago by Maria Diatorre Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The DNA quest was fun, I liked that you have to wander around and explore to find them all :D That and the faded heart, both great :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Montooli Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The Last Pilgrimage of Esquibeth was a great one
    and everything else was a great shared 2nd place
    Posted 11 years ago by Nutty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hurm, Pilgrimage of Esquibeth. 
  • I loved Autumn day. Rook's Wood was really fun, too.
    Posted 11 years ago by Chemisie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *sigh* "Ilmenskie Jones and the Sealed Cavern" is probably my biggest regret.. 
    I never got to bring my Magic Rock on the adventure I promised it.. :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Caelus Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The Last Pilgrimage of Esquibeth, for sure. *Listens to the Conch music...Duh duh duh-duh duh duh-duh duh duh-duh duh...*
    Posted 11 years ago by Flyne Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Conch Music: soundcloud.com/klikini/conch
    GNG Music: soundcloud.com/klikini/musi...

My favourite quest was the jellisac slathering one!

(Added jellisac, GNG, and slather to my Firefox dictionary... years from now it'll autocorrect something to that and I'll start laughing.)
    Posted 11 years ago by Klikini Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I know it's not an official quest, but I loved exploring every inch of the ancestral lands ^-^ all of them <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Chibirexy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The juju bandit quest, and the 1st cooking one.