Topic

So... what nose shall we pick?

I can't decide what to wear, and what to name myself before everything closes :(
What are you gonna wear? :)

Posted 6 years ago by a pig Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I giggled at your title. :D

I'm wearing the "normal" nose.
    Posted 6 years ago by SeerQueen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Im wearing the first clothing item released from each section. That way i can look like its the just the begining when we finally reach the end. Im also wearing the original facial features,if that anwsers your question
    Posted 6 years ago by Anime_panda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm wearing things FAR from what my normal attire was during the game. I just thought I'd mix it up a little :D
    Posted 6 years ago by smileyface Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm sticking with this look forever :).
    I started with it so I'm ending with it!
    Posted 6 years ago by Keeda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I will remember my Glitch the way he always was.  I don't want to change anything.
    Posted 6 years ago by Sildenafil Citrate Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have no nose!
    Posted 6 years ago by OMG BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I just changed to my favorite me and that's the way I shall remain.
    Posted 6 years ago by Lilycat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm going to wear what I would have worn next if the game were not closed, so that it will always be... well... be. You know what I mean?
    Posted 6 years ago by Smallchalet Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Not really, No.
    Posted 6 years ago by Keeda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well, that would have been what I wore for St. Patricks day... changed my mind tho. Instead it will just be how it was on the last day of Glitch. :'-(
    Posted 6 years ago by Smallchalet Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mine is going to be however it ends up when everything shuts down. If I had my computer, I'd switch to the red outfit I spent the most time in, or possibly something with an overcoat.

This isn't a bad outfit to end on, though. It was the first outfit I put together. (laughs)
    Posted 6 years ago by TanithLow Subscriber! | Permalink