Topic

hi

does anyone know when glitch is gonna open again coz i really wanna play on there lol xxx

Posted 13 years ago by The Thief x2 Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• According to Fokian Fool (link):

"These are test sessions right now. The game has just moved from Alpha testing to the Beta stage (about April-May). During this time they shut the game down to review and do code fixes to get the game ready for final release. Right now they are about to do some significant changes and such and the servers will be down until August 11th. :( But unlike many previous tests the next one will be a full week. But stick around in these forums for a while and learn a few tricks"
    Posted 13 years ago by chicgeek Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yep. In fact, I saw that you just posted in a thread that mentioned when!
    August 11th (Thursday), time unknown. Open for a week after that. (All of that is of course subject to change.)

Places to check are also the @isglitchopen and the Glitch Facebook page.
    Posted 13 years ago by Lord Bacon-o Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The time is unknown, but the date is already posted in this forum and several other places online. It will open (probably sometime in the afternoon of PDT), August 11th and remain open for an entire week. This will be the longest it's been continuously running so it's a good sign it's approaching final release.
    Posted 13 years ago by Fokian Fool Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Damn I was too slow. Thanks for the honorable mention there, @chicgeek. That's really an odd sight. I'm now an AUTHORITY! :)
  • Well, think of it more as 'passing the blame'. :D
    Posted 13 years ago by chicgeek Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Everybody has to be the scapegoat sometime. Now you just made me even more of an AUTHORITY!!

Edit: Better link.
  • Hi again. :D
    Posted 13 years ago by Cerulean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Again? Who are you? Do we know you? STRANGER DANGER!
  • Lol, no, because gerty/georgia has another thread, also titled "hi." In which you have also posted, Fokian. :P
    Posted 13 years ago by Cerulean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Get's confusing doesn't it? :)
  • Only if you think about it.
    Posted 13 years ago by xoxJulie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I try not to think.
    Posted 13 years ago by Jennyanydots Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thinking and margaritas cause brain freezes, no you can't buy them at A & W's
    Posted 13 years ago by xoxJulie Subscriber! | Permalink