Topic

now playing (gaming)

This is a thread for talking about what games (other than glitch) you are currently playing.
Right now i'm playing a lot of garys mod. I have a big problem becase I don't own counter strike source so a lot of the texures in the rp maps won't load for me. I don't feel like paying $20 dollars for texures I wish valve would sell a texture pack for like $5 dollars or somthing.
Anywho what are you playing right now?

Posted 13 years ago by koolaroo Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Not familiar with the game, otherwise I might try creating textures for you. Proprietary format?
    Posted 13 years ago by Fokian Fool Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My son is addicted to garys mod.  I am waiting for there.com to open back up, especially now that its for adults (18+) only.

Other than that, I have officially closed my WoW and Rift accounts.
    Posted 13 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Proprietary format?

I have not the slightest clue but even if you knew what format it would take you forever to create all the textures my guess is that I need hundreds.
  • This game has killed just about any interest I had in other online games. When it closes, I get the "well, now what?" feeling. So I poke around here most of the day, along with social websites. I joked the other day I was getting close to counting the spackling on my ceiling. still might.
    Posted 13 years ago by bored no more Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I will wander off to dig in one of my Minecraft saves from time to time.  And am still on Wajas, kinda.

I had quit playing Faunasphere by the time they took it down, but had been a heavy player there for quite awhile.

I play Zombie Farmer on my iPod.
    Posted 13 years ago by Parrow Gnolle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • LotRO!

And finding something to do while I wait for Glitch to open back up.
    Posted 13 years ago by shipwreck Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I play lotro. Where does it say about there.com reopening
    Posted 13 years ago by Marcm Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Same as bored no more, I've kind of lost interest in more other games.
    I still play Happy Aquarium on fb now and again, I barely can be bothered cleaning my fish tanks there or feeding the fishies though, just seems uninteresting to me now since Glitch.
    Attempting to get back in to a virtual pet site I used to love, PowerPets, but failing miserably. Bought a months membership thinking that would get me to play there more, but I'm here on the forums with Glitch closed rather than there playing with their site open... 
    Posted 13 years ago by Ebil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Monstermotel at muxxu.com

Dinorpg at en.dinorpg.com

Sploder at sploder.com

:)
    Posted 13 years ago by daniel5457 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm playing Mass Effect at the moment. Yay.
    Posted 13 years ago by Jessabelle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I still log into guildwars to see if any of my friends are on.  They're not.  So I log back off again and go back to mindlessly surfing the web.
    Posted 13 years ago by Vicereine Linnæa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Demon's Souls. Gotta manage to beat it before Dark Souls comes out!
    Posted 13 years ago by Johnny Triangles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • is there.com a game or more of a virtual world like 2nd life?
    Posted 13 years ago by FrankenPaula Subscriber! | Permalink
  • virtual world like 2nd life, i cant even apply for it :P
    Posted 13 years ago by Marcm Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm addicted like woah to Game Dev Story, Hot Springs Story and Grand Prix Story from Kairosoft.
    I am also very slowly making my way through Sonic Colors for Wii, trying to get those S-Ranks and Red Rings. 
    And I'm haphazardly stumbling through Arc Rise Fantasia, wanting it to be more Grandia 2 than it actually is.
    Posted 13 years ago by Jhennauchan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Double post! Please remove!
    Posted 13 years ago by Jhennauchan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Is there.com still up? I thought I read it has closed, never actually tried it. I joined Twinity in desparation for these between times, and I'm back on Howrse after several years. Kinda glad of that, cause I reconnected with some friends I knew when I played it before.
    But, oh.my.word! I'm pulling my hair out cause I just watched videos & reviews of Deus Ex's newest installment, Human Revolution. I want so *badly* to play it, but I know my computer isn't up to it. And of course its way more than I want to pay for a game. I loved the first 2 games tho, and played them over & over. So please save me Glitch, and open up soon. Haha, soon.

~~Just checked, there.com is back!
    Posted 13 years ago by Phoebe Springback Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Anyone else on OMGPop? :P
    Posted 13 years ago by Cerulean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I used to have a CRAZY addiction for SmallWorlds.com

I also played Wizards 101 for a while... I thought it would be very childish but It is actually quite fun.

I now play glitch and love it :)
    Posted 13 years ago by Logith Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The Lord of the Rings Online is still near and dear to me.

Other than that (and Glitch) I hit up Natural Selection 2, TF2, and several other Steam games from time to time.
    Posted 13 years ago by shipwreck Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Anyone else on OMGPop? :P

Yeah that webiste is fun I like blockels and balloono