Topic

hey guys

whats up

Posted 13 years ago by ShawnSavoie Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Hey beanieo, you said you were going to stick to posting in just one thread. I thought that was a really good idea - what happened?
    Posted 13 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, I agree with katlazam. Even though this is in the off topic forum, is there a way you can avoid posting Hi/Hey threads so often? It makes it hard for folks to find other threads, and the forums aren't exactly like a chat room.... Thanks, Beanieo. And have a good day!
    Posted 13 years ago by RM Subscriber! | Permalink
  • idk no one will post on any of them or something
  • Share in other threads! Find a topic that interests you and get involved in the conversation.

It's fine to start a thread but try to give it focus. And, in that case, take a look to see if the topic has already been started by someone else. 

But think about it this was: If everyone on the forums started a thread just saying "Hi!" or "What's up?", we would have THOUSANDS of threads and no one would be talking in any of them.
    Posted 13 years ago by Lord Bacon-o Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ah i get now u make to much threads then no one will reply to all of them
  • You got it Beanieo;-)  You can thank Lord Bacon-o for that ;-)
    Posted 13 years ago by ♥joby♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • sorry about makeing all these threads
  • No problem Beanieo;) it takes time to get to grips with things!  Maybe you could change this thread's title to Beanieo's Chat  or something like that and then keep all you want to say in here!
    :-)

LOL might be a good idea not to change your name again in that case!  I like "Beanieo" anyway:-)
    Posted 13 years ago by ♥joby♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh good idea, Joby. And it does take time, Beanieo! I think Joby's right; change your thread to Beanieo's Chat and then you can chat in here every day with whoever wants to chat:)
    Posted 13 years ago by RM Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 for Beanieo's Chat!

Also, don't forget that every time you (or someone else) add to the thread, it bumps the whole thread to the top of the forum list. So we'll all see it!
    Posted 13 years ago by Jennyanydots Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oh
  • See? Works great. =)

I hope everyone is getting all their laundry and housework and grocery shopping done so they're ready for tomorrow!
    Posted 13 years ago by Jennyanydots Subscriber! | Permalink