Topic

Having a rough work day, and need a smile......

I wish I had Glitch open to run around. Instead......how about some funny stories or jokes?

Posted 13 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Here's a picture of a petulant Joe Biden.
    Posted 13 years ago by Lord Bacon-o Subscriber! | Permalink
  • HAHAHAHAHAA. Thank you Bacon. You always make me laugh :)
  • He looks like my vision of an inert NPC over on the Sandbox thread: http://beta.glitch.com/forum/general/5928/

Getting on-topic (ie off-topic)...
    Cake vs Pie: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/03/pie-verus-cake-scientific-approach.html
    Posted 13 years ago by Snazzlefrazz Subscriber! | Permalink
  • :D (<---- smile for you). Here's one that makes me laugh: Cake Wrecks Wedding Funny

That whole blog cracks me up but...
    Posted 13 years ago by RM Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh Snazzlefrazz, that is my favorite blog EVER. :)
  • RM: Hyperbole & a Half rocks. I think my favorite post is the one about testing her mentally challenged dog - it made me laugh and made me cry. Possibly cos I've got one that does the whole "tilt head to one side when I don't understand what you've said to me" thing (but she's the SMART one... she just does it cos it's cute)
    http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/07/dog.html
    Posted 13 years ago by Snazzlefrazz Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Tumblr should make you smile! If not them, then I highly suggest sites like damnyouautocorrect.com (I ALWAYS laugh there), or clientsfromhell.net, since your woes are work related, or even better, the customer is notalwaysright.com.
    Posted 13 years ago by Cerulean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • We'll make it together Innie! I started the day with this awful headache bordering on migraine.. it will be over soon! I got a coffee and looked at cats.

On another note, great suggestion snazzle, it was very amusing.
    Posted 13 years ago by Lung Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Snazzlefrazz, my very favorite was the one about moving across country with the two dogs, Dogs Just Don't Understand. The one you mention is in my top five though. Go read God of Cake also!
  • Wow, worst work day ever. I really need a new job!  I hate hate hate hate my job.
  • *hugs* Innie...

Something adorable to make you smile?
    I got woken up at 2am this morning (definetly not the adorable part of the story!), to my son giggling away in his sleep, it was obviously a very funny dream since it went on for nearly 15mins! lol If I couldn't have see him on the monitor to know he was actually asleep I'd have thought he was awake and playing!
    Posted 13 years ago by BumbleBeez Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Here's one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnUGsyxeuHs
    Posted 13 years ago by shipwreck Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Awwww bumblebeez, that truly had me giggling.  I love those sweet moments. Treasure them, they fly by so fast.  Sending my oldest off to college on the 21st.
  • Oh Innie....  I totally hate my job too...  which really sucks because I loved it for 12 years and then it all went to hell.  In the past, i was able to leave a job a didn't like...  now I'm vested in a retirement plan (pera/schools) and it's not so easy to walk away.

((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))) from someone who shares your pain.
    Posted 13 years ago by Pirate Apples Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Here, THIS made me laugh so hard: http://notalwaysright.com/thank-you-for-shopping-at-apocalypsemart/1191
    Posted 13 years ago by KitkatCat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Everyone likes funny animal videos, right?

Dog Teaser:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGe...

Barking Cat:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP3...
    Posted 13 years ago by Squorble Subscriber! | Permalink
  • mylifeisaverage is a constant flow of funnyness. It's stories people post of what happens to then for real, in real life.

Here's one of my favorites:
    Today, I noticed a new zit on the side of my face. Of course, so did my 7 year old little sister. She said "Eew, what's that?" and without skipping a beat I said "I'm growing a new head." She stared at me wide-eyed and then ran away and told my mom. My mom went along with it. MLIA
    Posted 13 years ago by sugarj Subscriber! | Permalink
  • When I'm feeling low, the Where the Hell is Matt? video ALWAYS cheers me up. Hope it works for you, too!
    Posted 13 years ago by Lilith Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OH MY Glitchen KitKatCat!!!!!!! +1000000000  That is awesome!

(Giant Hugs Pirate Apples)  I am so sorry you are vested into a job you hate.
  • Wow Lilith, for a minute there, it was nice to pretend the world was that amazing and peaceful.
  • Innie: :D
    Posted 13 years ago by bored no more Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Snazzlefrazz Thanks so much for the blog link! I read the one about the giving her dog an intelligence test. I laughed so hard I cried! 
    Posted 13 years ago by Riverwalker Subscriber! | Permalink
  • "We like the moon" song: http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song
    I got this from my sister, and it often cheers me up.
    Posted 13 years ago by sakmet Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hahahaha bored, that is a sweet smile. Thank you ;D
  • well i thought instead of something funny, how about some cute animals?

heres something: www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M-...
    Posted 13 years ago by GiaTori Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I live with a tortoise named Lois, who is much more popular than I am. My friends demanded I make her a Facebook to put up the pictures of all the trouble she gets into.  

You can laugh at her (or at me for getting outsmarted by a reptile) here:
    www.facebook.com/profile.ph...
    Posted 13 years ago by Feylin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
    Pee on it and walk away.
    Posted 13 years ago by Stormy Weather Subscriber! | Permalink