Topic

LETS GET RANDOM!

like the topic says!!
this is the off topic place so i though we can be crazy here!!

Posted 13 years ago by GiaTori Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 Next
  • Pickle.
    Posted 13 years ago by Yui Hirasawa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • THIS.

That is all.
    Posted 13 years ago by girlthulhu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • y te ato con interminables cintas de metonimias,
    Je t`aime entre paréntesis imantados
    Posted 13 years ago by malo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • When you're a kid, they tell you it's all "grow up. Get a job. Get married. Get a house. Have a kid, and that's it."
    [sighs]

But the truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It's so much darker. And so much madder. And so much better.
    Posted 13 years ago by Qualgar Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This thread is too random, it's starting to make randomness seem too ordered (O_O*)
    Posted 13 years ago by Mobbes Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Echos of past events nudge the tiller on my present course I await its reflection in the future.
    Posted 13 years ago by malo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was at the park with my kids the other day and someone had graffiti'd in the tunnel- Vaginas + ? and it was all wrapped up in a love heart.  After chuckling quietly to myself, because it did say vaginas, I began to think to myself "Vaginas + ? indeed"!  Isn't this one of the great algebraic equations of all time?  What is the mysterious thing that is added to vaginas to create a completely love filled environment?  What formula must one use to discover the unknown in this equation?  I also was impressed that whoever the child was that had written it had actually spelt vaginas correctly. But then I thought to myself, what if he/she was actually trying to spell "Fajitas" and got it completely wrong?  And then the mystery just vanished for me because everyone knows that it's Fajitas + Coronas= Love.  Or at least the same hot and queasy feeling in the stomach.
    Posted 13 years ago by Lucky Pierre Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It puts the lotion on it's skin, or else it get's the hose again.
    Posted 13 years ago by Some_Random_Guy Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 Next