Topic

Any developers in the house?

Ever since I saw that Glitch had an API, I have wanted to make some cool stuff using the tech. I have a few ideas, some small and some big. Problem is, I'm a designer/front-end dev, and have no clue how I would begin implementing the API into a website.

Are there any developers out there who would be interested in teaming up with me to casually make some cool Glitch stuff? I say casually because I would only be able to devote a few hours (3-5) a week to creating stuff.

Posted 13 years ago by Garbara Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Sure, I'm working with the API right now. Head on over to the API forum and chime in there as well. The API is REALLY simple to use. Send me a message by in-game mail if you don't see me online and I'll give you my RL contact info.
    Posted 13 years ago by Fokian Fool Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Has anyone developed a script that tells us when we were "imagined into being" the first time?  (I've been an Alpha and Beta tester and have been through a couple resets, but would love to know when my Glitch was first imagined, ie, when I started playing this game)

I was thumbing through the API page, and didn't see anything that might give me this information from the APIs listed, but I'm not a dev thought I can sort of understand some code...
    Posted 13 years ago by b3achy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't think that info is currently available via the API.
    Posted 13 years ago by dopiaza Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wow! There is life in this thread after all most a month!
    Posted 13 years ago by Fokian Fool Subscriber! | Permalink