Topic

Ha-ving with-drawals

Need Gl-itch soon. Br-ain stop-pingggggggggggggggggg

Posted 13 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• +1000
    Posted 13 years ago by 2020smoke Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've been holding back the urge to scream irl for the last few hours. I wish they would at least come in the forums and say what day they are planning on. But I'm not making that thread :)
    Posted 13 years ago by bored no more Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Me too, bored.  Just a "Hey, we are thinking of opening _________" would be nice. But yeh, I am not gonna start that thread, either. LOL
  • LOL, ditto to the above. Glitchdrawal is a frightening thing, my friends. 
    Posted 13 years ago by RM Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *passes around M&M's stolen from Glitchodone Clinic*
    I reallly realllllly wish they'd give us a day..
    Posted 13 years ago by BumbleBeez Subscriber! | Permalink
  • they're really only hurting themselves by not letting us in or telling us when. it's gonna be an insanity explosion in the forums tomorrow. and some poor dev is gonna have to make sense of it.
    Posted 13 years ago by bored no more Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *takes a handful of M&M's and points to the other room* I have some popcorn getting ready for tomorrow's explosion.  Yep, i feel it coming, too. Shall I make enough for all of us?
  • I was on my way home, thinking about starting an OT thread about "How long does it take you to really feel like something's missing?"

Because it really hit me a few hours ago.
    Posted 13 years ago by Jennyanydots Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I can only be glad that I have a busy day tomorrow and therefore wont be on much...

Jenny that made me think of this quote - "Sometimes it's not the person you miss, it's the feeling you had when you were with them"
    Posted 13 years ago by BumbleBeez Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Exceptionally well said BumbleBeez. That's the main reason I do miss Glitch when it's down. I love it as a game, but I have so many people I enjoy so much and that "feeling you had when you were with them" thing. :)
    Posted 13 years ago by RM Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's for this precise reason I generally don't get involved with beta tests: either the game sucks (or is unplayable) or it's really good and you can't play it.

Good thing we'll be back in Ur tonight!
    Posted 13 years ago by shipwreck Subscriber! | Permalink
  • What happened to the Clinic? It used to be bustling. Is it because Divine stopped?
    Posted 13 years ago by KitkatCat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Passes the skittles to Kitkat.  At least we are here :)
  • I was wondering the same thing KKC :/ we should have been able to continue on without her haha. *grabs some M&Ms and bunkers down for the storm and wait*
    Posted 13 years ago by Gabi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh