Topic

cute little 1 yr old yorkie to good home in sf bay area only - sorry

a friend asked me to send this around.  a nice lady has one too many dogs and has to get rid of her yorkie. if you are interested, and live in the bay area, post here. 

Posted 8 years ago by little peep Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• How old is the little puppy?  I'm looking for a little cutie pie.  We have always had dogs that needed to be rescued but I want a smaller dog this time.  We have one little girl kitty, Cayman, she plays very well with small dogs but hides from the bigger ones.  I would love to see a picture of the yorkie if possible.  I live in the Sierra foothills but most of my family is in the east bay area.  Looking forward to hearing from you.  Julie C
    Posted 8 years ago by xoxJulie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @xoxJulie  - cute little 1 yr old yorkie ...
    Posted 8 years ago by Sweetness Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Still a little puppy, I am really interested in finding out more about this pup.
  • sorry i took so long to get back.  i will see if my neighbor has a pic or can get one.  i'll give you as many details as possible.  i live in hayward so east bay area is really good.  let me see what i can find out. 
  • how abt this?  if you're still interested, i have the phone number of the lady that has him - it's a boy and supposed to be potty trained/ 
  • What about when the game starts we IM one another and I can get the number so it won't be so public?  If not please let me know. :)
  • that works for me - i don't know how many people are looking at him - i found out he's in south san francisco.  i don't want you to be disappointed - just in case.....
  • S. San Francisco is still in California.
  • I love this. Puppy getting a new home via game forum :)
    Posted 8 years ago by Victoria Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Me too!  Yay for puppies getting homes... oh.  Great.  My "puppy" (9 years old) is barking his fool head off - anyone want him?

(I kid, I kid...)
    Posted 8 years ago by jasbo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i think this forum makes a lot more sense than other forums i've seen ;>
  • prisencolinensinainciusol