Topic

cute little 1 yr old yorkie to good home in sf bay area only - sorry

a friend asked me to send this around.  a nice lady has one too many dogs and has to get rid of her yorkie. if you are interested, and live in the bay area, post here. 

Posted 13 years ago by little peep Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• How old is the little puppy?  I'm looking for a little cutie pie.  We have always had dogs that needed to be rescued but I want a smaller dog this time.  We have one little girl kitty, Cayman, she plays very well with small dogs but hides from the bigger ones.  I would love to see a picture of the yorkie if possible.  I live in the Sierra foothills but most of my family is in the east bay area.  Looking forward to hearing from you.  Julie C
    Posted 13 years ago by xoxJulie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @xoxJulie  - cute little 1 yr old yorkie ...
    Posted 13 years ago by Sweetness Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Still a little puppy, I am really interested in finding out more about this pup.
  • sorry i took so long to get back.  i will see if my neighbor has a pic or can get one.  i'll give you as many details as possible.  i live in hayward so east bay area is really good.  let me see what i can find out. 
  • how abt this?  if you're still interested, i have the phone number of the lady that has him - it's a boy and supposed to be potty trained/ 
  • What about when the game starts we IM one another and I can get the number so it won't be so public?  If not please let me know. :)
  • that works for me - i don't know how many people are looking at him - i found out he's in south san francisco.  i don't want you to be disappointed - just in case.....
  • S. San Francisco is still in California.
  • I love this. Puppy getting a new home via game forum :)
    Posted 13 years ago by Victoria Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Me too!  Yay for puppies getting homes... oh.  Great.  My "puppy" (9 years old) is barking his fool head off - anyone want him?

(I kid, I kid...)
    Posted 13 years ago by jasbo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i think this forum makes a lot more sense than other forums i've seen ;>
  • prisencolinensinainciusol