Topic

when is the next test starting this week?

???

Posted 13 years ago by ShawnLabs Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• "Midweek" according to twitter. That should be Wednesday or Thursday (subject to change, as always).
    Posted 13 years ago by Lord Bacon-o Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yeah,these past couple tests I have just assumed when they mention the next test (mid-week or next-week) that it is Wed/Thur around noon or so (Pacific Time). They also said it would be a "looong" test, so I am hoping for at least one whole week. Especially since my girlfriend didn't get ANY time to play in the last two tests because of her work schedule.
    Posted 13 years ago by TheColdOne Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i got school tommorrow so its like my last year going into grade 12 this year so hope they do the reset soon so they will be doing new features to the game
  • now stoot barfield cant closed this post cuz i am asking when the next test is coming he can closed this post so yea i really shouldnt be saying anything that he can so yea
  • "now stoot barfield cant closed this post cuz i am asking when the next test is coming"
    Of course, there are usually a dozen of these posts and they are repetitive so they don't really had anything to the discussion.
    And calling out that the owner/founder of the company closes your threads is not going to win you any favors either. :) 
    Posted 13 years ago by Lord Bacon-o Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @ZoBQuET

May be you should spend less time on Glitch and focus on school.
    Posted 13 years ago by ☠ lala512 ☠ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • "May be you should spend less time on Glitch and focus on school." Hey! I'm in school too, and do just fine, Glitch and all! ;)
    Posted 13 years ago by Cupcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i dont start school till tommorrow tho
  • ok g2g if u see JakeMoe in glitch add him that my best friend in real life so if i here u guys picking on JakeMoe treat him the same way as me and u dont and u pick on him im gonna bitch u out that if your makeing fun of JakeMoe ok
  • ZoBQuET please dont take any offense in this, but some of your posts are getting extremely repetitive, first you dont say please, or thanks, you just demand, also calm down on how much you post, maybe go for a jog to cool yourself down, or summthink, also, stoot and the other devs will only close a thread if they think its needed ;P
    Posted 13 years ago by Marcm Subscriber! | Permalink
  • sorry about that marcm
  • Also, a little bit of grammatical structure can go a long way. Sometimes I have trouble reading or trying to make sense of what you type because of the way you phrase your sentences, and that in turn makes it difficult to respond to what you're trying to say. You've got to remember that the forums aren't the same thing as, for example, Yahoo! messenger or a Twitter feed - in those contexts it's perfectly fine sometimes to post short phrases in a row the way you tend to do, but in a forum-based community context double-posting can sometimes be misconstrued as rudeness. Hope that helps you for the future!
    Posted 13 years ago by LitaPie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Don't feed the trolls ...
    Posted 13 years ago by IxÆoN Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I like the trolls. They're cute, and fuzzy, and have the most adorable hair.

But alas, the Green Thing has spoken.
  • @cupcake

I am specifically referring to ZoBQuET. It seems that he could use some extra time for studying. I'm not addressing everyone who is still in school.
  • "It seems that he could use some extra time for studying."

lala512, are you his mother? I don't think there's any need to tell other players what they should or should not do, especially outside of the game.

And LitaPie, ZoBQuET has good reasons for his poor spelling. Some people have more difficulty with spelling and grammar than others.
    Posted 13 years ago by Victoria Subscriber! | Permalink
  • yea victoria u tell lala512
  • yea stoot barfield is awesome cuz he made the best mmorpg this year and i mean it!
  • @Victoria

How do you know I'm not his mother? hahahaha
  • smh in a non-condescending kind of way. where do these convo's come from?
    Posted 13 years ago by Djoe6897 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • because u are not my mom and my mom dont play this game hahahahaha to u Bich lala512
  • why even say that? ZoB?
  • ? djoe
  • It isn't going to serve a purpose other than aggravating other players.
  • Hey guys, moved this to OT because it's lacking general (and internal) relevance. 
    Posted 13 years ago by Blanky Subscriber! | Permalink
  • thank you blanky
  • Blanky, you're my new favorite.
    Posted 13 years ago by Jennyanydots Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Re Djoe6897  I think he/she was pointing out that that was really inappropriate what you said to lala512. She was just trying to make a point in a humorous manner, and maybe it was intended but your response definitely did not appear funny.
    Posted 13 years ago by Gabi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Okay, okay, I'll stop trolling.
  • In all fairness, its not his spelling thats the problem, its the constant thread making, of things that make no sense, i dont want to offend anyone, but i agree with DJoe, that was inappropriate, and very childish
    Posted 13 years ago by Marcm Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Victoria, I didn't mention that his spelling was a problem whatsoever so for you to insinuate that I did incorporated an unnecessary element into this thread and also implied I made an accusation that I, in fact, didn't even refer to. I was actually trying to suggest something helpful to him (i.e. double-posting and chat-speak) since he gets a lot of his threads closed and that must suck for him on his end. He's even complained about it before in other threads.

Also, agreeing with DJoe on this one as well. No reason to respond childishly - we're all (supposedly) mature adults here.