Topic

Pants 24x7

What do you use the little pocket in your jeans for?

Posted 13 years ago by ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I keep a lucky dollar bill folded up in there in every pair. Just a superstition I guess.
    Posted 13 years ago by malo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I keep my favourite lint!
    Posted 13 years ago by Trowzers Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Decoration. 
    I tried putting my lighter in there once, but because I don't have tiny fingers the size of tweezers, I couldn't get it out again.  I had to take my jeans off and squeeze the lighter back out of there. Not very practical for public use lol
    Posted 13 years ago by Ebil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Years ago when I was a teen, I kept a tiny troll doll in there with it's head sticking out.
    Posted 13 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • lol where is the +1 button when you need it? +1 Ebil that made me laugh (i'd done that before)
    Posted 13 years ago by Chicalet Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I tend to keep important stuff - small bills, taxi recipts, notes and cards... and then forget about them. They become lint, later, when they go to the laundromat. :P
    Posted 13 years ago by FlirtyvonSexenhaven Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Pocket watch. I call it Basil.
    Posted 13 years ago by Frederik Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Put my car key in there when I'm in public places and don't want my car keys pick-pocketed. I'm a little paranoid about that after I ran into some gypsies in Spain a while back. Being "gypped" is not racist. At least not if you're me.
    Posted 13 years ago by Skwid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That is amazing Frederik.
    Posted 13 years ago by Jeff Buckley Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I keep a spare Flexi-8 hair pin, except I usually have my hair in a messy pile-up with one already, so the pocket one is just, you know..ridin'...
    Posted 13 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Some spare molecules. That's about all that fits.
    Posted 13 years ago by Lady Cailia Subscriber! | Permalink