Topic

Poetry Party Tuesday Night

Bring your poems or your favorites on notes, or use the quills and paper that will be provided -- along with refreshments.

Tuesday, 6 p.m. Pacific/7 p.m. Mountain/8 p.m. Central/9 p.m. Eastern
Leeteg Mews 4400 Block

Posted 13 years ago by Ooloi Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Oo, I really enjoyed finding your sonnets and other notes. Really great idea. I would love to do this next world. Thanks tons.
    Posted 13 years ago by Xyrem Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh my god, I would have loved this. All I do is derpy haiku, because I am not cut out for anything with rhyme or meter (although once I wrote rhyming haiku...), but I could indeed share those and I would love to hear the poetry of others!

If there's another poetry party in the future, I will endeavor to find out about it. C:
    Posted 13 years ago by Haiku Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'll definitely do another after getting settled in the new world.
  • Yeah, sorry I missed it! :(  I was looking forward to it but the timing was tough for me (gmt+8)

Maybe next time I'll send some! XD
    Posted 13 years ago by FlirtyvonSexenhaven Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I imagine the location might be up for debate what with the reset? (Or if that's where your home was, are you trying to buy the same property again?)
    Posted 13 years ago by Haiku Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well, if nobody else throws one, I will... I live in the Meadow for now.  I live in HK but I have tomorrow off, so... what time is good in the next 20 hours?  Or if someone else wants to do it that's fine! ^^;
  • It would be cool to do different locations or rotating hosts.
  • all sounds good to me..!  If you want any help, feel free to lean on me.  If not, just keep me informed! XD