Topic

Global Chat 2.0

Formerly: "On Global Chat 2.0

As of 8:11am EST this group has reached and surpassed the magic 700 members. Thank you all kind chatterboxes :)"

I didn't want to start a new thread so here is a recycled one:

Global chat 2.0 has now reached 775 members, one of the largest groups on glitch. But we need your voice! Without it, the "Global" in the title has no real meaning. If you or someone you know needs an invite, post here. 

Thank you all kind Glitchen!

Posted 13 years ago by Djoe6897 Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Woohoo!
    Posted 13 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Global chat will never die <3
    Posted 13 years ago by Sir Poox Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Seems most reasonable to move global chat to a group...and now you can have actual group chatting and group forum posting...sort of expands the GC option, IMO.  And you get player moderators...so if someone is being unpleasant you can ban them from the group...seems like the best of all worlds.
    Posted 13 years ago by b3achy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It would be really nice to have the ability to mute someone in groups, to stop them from chatting........before banning. Give them a "timeout" to cool off.
    Posted 13 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • a kick is temporary i think (as opposed to a ban). but that would only be in extreme situations.
  • i hope the Global Chat 2.0 party at the end of last test helped boost the numbers a bit.
    Posted 13 years ago by striatic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It definitely did! Here is a link to a growth chart. blue=new members red=total members 
  • recycled thread
  • Nice chart Djoe.
    Posted 13 years ago by Gertie Mack Subscriber! | Permalink