Topic

new duds for the next test.

Tell us about yours.

I decided to dress as the Autumn version of me.  (It won't Autumn here for a while, but I can think positive)  Fun hoodie, jeans, black fedora, sandals, and even the blue hair (though mine is longer and only blue in places) and lipstick are all from my real life.  If there were glasses available it would be perfect.

ETA - I don't really have pointing ears.

Posted 13 years ago by ArtOfHands RoboGirl Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I threw on the Tibetan monk's robe, the black ceremonial robe, and side-zip boots. The robes represent spirituality; the boots are for fanciness.
    Posted 13 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Djabrill  LOVE it!
    Posted 13 years ago by ArtOfHands RoboGirl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have to create some sort of look that goes with the free baseball cap, so that I can participate in the splank-foo foolishness on the first day.  Time to go through the wardrobe.
    Posted 13 years ago by Varekai Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Thee Robot Creator - Thanks! It was a toss-up between that and my panda-suit, but I'm sticking with what I've got on :)
  • I just subscribed. Yay! I couldn't afford it, but dammit, you only live once!
    So my clothes are changing every couple of hours because the freedom of choice has sent my brain into short circuit. 
    Posted 13 years ago by Zira Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Zira- I completely understand; as soon as I subscribed I ran amok in the wardrobe :)
  • $1.70 a week, even Molybdenum is cheap!
    Posted 13 years ago by Skwid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @zira, it was my desire for the charcoal plaid coat for subscribers only that finally got me to subscribe!
    Posted 13 years ago by Varekai Subscriber! | Permalink