Topic

Help Me Dig My Way Out of Minecraft

Bored between testings, I found Minecraft and am finding it hard to dig my way out. Please persuade me to return to Glitch to use my paid-for Molybdenum Subscription. I forget why I liked it. :(

Posted 13 years ago by Widdershins Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Do what I did? Start building a 20 room castle, get frustrated with that, and then play Glitch as you take a break between mining?
    Posted 13 years ago by Jia-pop Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If it helps, I can try to come up with a creeper costume out of the wardrobe and then sneak up behind you and yell "BOOM!" all the time.
    Posted 13 years ago by Varekai Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I always have huge projects planned in Minecraft, get about five irl days (and 1/100th) of the way into them, and have to take a break or come up with a different (better?) idea that I start on. Then I forget what I was originally doing.

Why? Because I want to do it all myself. No building mods. I only have a texture mod and even that I hemmed and hawed over before downloading.

They are completely different games. There can't be room in your life for both of them?
    Posted 13 years ago by Quirk Subscriber! | Permalink
  • LOL Varekai! I would love to have some pseudo-creepers in Glitch!
    Posted 13 years ago by Ximenez Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Whatever you do, don't play on creative mode and start flying. Even more critical, don't get opped on a multiplayer server on adventure mode and figure out how to set your own mode as creative and fly around after monsters with a bow and arrow like some sort of homicidal cherub. 

Protip.
    Posted 13 years ago by Xev Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Also whatever you do, don't show the game to your 8 year old son. Do NOT let him anywhere near the Minecraft Forums.  Do not set up a server in your home so you and he can play together.  Forget the fact that 1.8 just came out.  Do NOT download the Joliecraft texture pack.
    For that matter, never ever ever let him hear the words "texture pack" , or the word "modification", or the phrase "Call of Duty skin".
    Posted 13 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Don't google "minecraft 1.9 prerelease."
    Posted 13 years ago by Gar Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, Gar, now you ruined my day. ;)
    Posted 13 years ago by Ximenez Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh my gosh. Everything about this just made me squeal like a little girl. GHAST TEARS!? Nether constructs! This is just building the hype for 1.10.
    Posted 13 years ago by Xev Subscriber! | Permalink
  • LMAO Nanookie...

Awww...nuts...after several months of being clean, I'm suddenly tempted to fall off the wagon. Darn you people!!!

.....*creates map of Ur in minecraft*
    Posted 13 years ago by Jia-pop Subscriber! | Permalink