Topic

The FINAL ADULT vs NON ADULT thread!!!

Yes!  I am the messiah!  If I repeat this enough times everyone will suddenly realize that despite disagreeing with me, they actually want to do exactly what I tell them to.  If people get offended because I am ordering them to do things they don't want to do, I will simply insist now for the record that I am not ordering you around!  I'm just repeating myself very loudly in front of everyone so everyone will OBEY MY COMMANDS

Posted 13 years ago by FlirtyvonSexenhaven Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I am the only adult here... honest!
  • I used to be an adult, but now I'm having my second childhood and luvin every minute :)
    Posted 13 years ago by Teena Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i'm just guessing here, but i think this isn't going to be the last thread on it.
    Posted 13 years ago by flask Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Let's just say the game is for "mature" children and childish adults and get this discussion over with. :3
    Posted 13 years ago by Catriona Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I agree with Flask.... I doubt this is the "final" one of these threads by a long shot.
    Posted 13 years ago by Emlinel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Finished at last. :)
    Posted 13 years ago by Fokian Fool Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm an adult most days, and then others, I'm not, though I almost never look like an adult anyway.
    Posted 13 years ago by Eliza Thornybur Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Arianne, that's an excellent summary.
    Posted 13 years ago by Pallas Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Being an adult isn't much fun.  Being a bully is a lot of work but being bullied is worse.  Censorship is great if I could be the only censor.  Griefers should be gang splanked.  I wish it was monday but then who has a fairy in their pocket, not me.  :)
    Posted 13 years ago by xoxJulie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Flirty! I'm going to splank you while you're making expensive grilled cheese!
    Posted 13 years ago by Zeezee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I want to apologize for my posting format on a different but very related thread, but I really need to go to bed and I really wanted it to get to page 4 before I left for the evening.  I promise to never do that again : )
    Posted 13 years ago by Menoboo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hope that makes sense! But if not, give me a holler when the games on : )
    Posted 13 years ago by Menoboo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • LALALALALALLA ARRRGGGHHG  BLLLPPPHHHH 

This is in response to said related thread in which i acted very much like an adult that I am.

What I wrote above that sentence was what was going through my head if I were a child. 
    Posted 13 years ago by Tenebrae Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh it's okay Menoboo. I understand your motivation. :)
    Posted 13 years ago by Liza Throttlebottom Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, then it must be....
    a narcissist
    jus' sayin'
    Posted 13 years ago by Gadzooks Subscriber! | Permalink
  • * watches.... *
    Posted 13 years ago by GiaTori Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm only three and a half years old.
    Posted 13 years ago by Kipple Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've just been doing this....

O.O

Posted 13 years ago by Saraphim Subscriber! | Permalink
  • K.. I'm going to get my blanky and my thumb, snuggle down with my bear, Cooler and go to sleepies. I am free years old and I need a cookie.. 
    Posted 13 years ago by Tenebrae Subscriber! | Permalink
  • COOKIES

COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!
    Posted 13 years ago by Linar Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OMG those are so freaking cute!!!!
    Posted 13 years ago by Gadzooks Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Those cookies would go great with some Ben & Jerry's Schweddy Balls Ice Cream!

On topic... I'm an adult who prefers acting like a non adult, so do those two cancel each other out and make me exempt?
    Posted 13 years ago by c0mad0r Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Flirty, I am so moved by your words that I have no choice but to agree with any position you state, regardless of evidence or others' opinions. If you could get hold of Linar's cookies, I would follow you into battle.
    Posted 13 years ago by YoYo Mama Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Holy hell.  I was going to make cookies Friday night, but housework left me exhausted.  I was going to forgo making cookies tonight, too, because ... well, bland, long, crappy day.  The sort of day that defies any other more suitable description.

But, now, thanks to that plate of pacman cookies, I am in the baking mood.  Linar, you've given me my mojo back.
    Posted 13 years ago by Kipple Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, geez. I find myself feeling incredibly ambivalent towards that Schweddy Balls product up there... I love me some malted milk ball ice cream, but that name throws me for a loop. :( 

It's just so unappetizing xD I would never put my mouth near the true phonetic interpretation of that name. xD
  • I love the melted snowman cookies!  I was thinking of making some for Christmas parties later this year...

pffffffft.  Childish antics need to be had.
    Posted 13 years ago by Eliza Thornybur Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The game has a minimum age requirement. Being over this age does not mean acting like an adult, as this is very vague. My great grandma would be offended if she ever saw a young girl wear a bikini, but she's more of an adult than any of us, at the age of 95. Myself, at 23, prefers girls in bikinis, yet I am classified as an adult as well. My point is be yourself as long as it's in good spirits. No need for complaining about things that don't matter or ruining others' fun. Why can't we all just get along?
    Posted 13 years ago by Messy Monster Subscriber! | Permalink
  • c0mad0r - Oh my God, that sounds delicious.

Flirty - &^$@ you, you #$%&-eating #!@%.
    Posted 13 years ago by Sid Soloveitchik Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oooh. @Sid That was filthy. :P I don't even want to know what those symbols have hidden from my sensible virgin ears.
  • Flirty already gets a hold of my cookies whenever the mood strikes. =D 
  • Final?  Surely you jest.
    Posted 13 years ago by Parrow Gnolle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm just going to pretend this is a thread about relative childishness and point out that I am secretly five years old.

Whenever I state this to one of my friends, he likes saying in perfect deadpan "That was a secret?"

Also, I see your cookies, and I raise you some pretty tasty baklava. Anyone want to have a perfectly childish picnic with me? I will be a Very Adult five year old and even share my sweets. C:
    Posted 13 years ago by Haiku Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It had to be said.

Obvious jasbo is obvious.  Circular reasoning is circular.  Trombones, cheese, and floor wax for all.
    Posted 13 years ago by jasbo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • like a glitcher im an on adult with honour !!! hauahuahauhauhaua
    Posted 13 years ago by ameixa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh sorry flirty I forgot to pay for attention and therefore whatever you wanted just doesn't count.  Maybe when I get a few more currants I can buy some attention until then well savi wah fair
  • Naughty naughty dinosaurs!  A bit more of that and perhaps they would still have dominion over the earth.  :)
    Posted 13 years ago by Varekai Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Adults are just children with money.
    Posted 13 years ago by Cerulean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Soo if I don't have money I'm a child?

Sounds good to me. ")
  • Moved to Off Topic because, well, it's gotten pretty far out there. 
    Posted 13 years ago by Blanky Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lol Blanky, as if you had to explain yourself with this one. :)
    Posted 13 years ago by Ximenez Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ETA this stuff at the top:
    This was probably not the thread on which to have said what is below - but I had been saving up my "grrrrrr...." over this topic, and last night the cork popped.  So I'm not going to delete it, but well.. that's what happened

If you are a parent and you don't think it is appropriate for your kids, don't let them play. 

See how easy?  There are lots of namby pamby, vanilla pudding games out there for you if you're offended by us.  Go play those and leave us alone.  We don't need your crap.  There is probably a republican debate on that you can watch... or Fox news or something.  .  Go enjoy self-righteous people yelling about over-regulation and then telling us how to live our lives their way.  Go - shoo.

I'll probably delete this after I've had some sleep, but I am just sick to the teeth of people bitching about language, naughty jokes, drugs, etc.  NO ONE IS MAKING YOU PLAY THIS GAME!.  GO AWAY!  Go do something you enjoy and let us do the same! '
    Posted 13 years ago by ArtOfHands RoboGirl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • In that case most of the forum threads should be moved to off-topic. 
  • Heh, i dont have a problem with it - i think the point was made! ;)