Topic

I hereby nominate this song as the un-official theme song to Glitch

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWM...!

agree/disagree?!
p.s., watch his eyebrows. then decide.

Posted 13 years ago by Shmoopsy Poo Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Watch his eyebrows what? LOL They like NEVER move. They are painted on! Fear the eyebrows!!!
    Posted 13 years ago by RM Subscriber! | Permalink
  • They are so hilariously strange though that they are worth noting within the video.
  • He scares me. And he is coming to my city. With his eyebrows.

After listening to lots of music mentioned by others in the forums, I've taken Gogol Bordello's Start Wearing Purple as my personal unofficial Glitch theme...but that may be in part because, in my head, I think of it as Start Doing Purple. (Thanks to Hyaena and Djabriil for mentioning the band!)

ALSO: I showed Mr. Eyebrows to my partner in crime, and he reacted like a baby being shown pictures of people smiling--he makes that same open-mouthed face all the time. And now we're both singing the song. So maybe it is indeed the official theme song of Glitch. It's the same kind of stealthy-addictive. :P

And in this one, he's obviously working on various Glitch cooking badges!
    Posted 13 years ago by Voluptua Sneezelips Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hahahaha!
    Posted 13 years ago by HerbertSherbert Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Voluptua, yup, LOVE that song. In fact, my hubby (Hank Tudor in game) does this little free online radio show on Friday nights for fun (as in his listeners are pretty much about 20 of our Glitch friends LOL, loyal and marvelous bunch), and he played that one last night.
    Posted 13 years ago by RM Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Start wearing purple reminds me of "the room." not because the song is bad, but his voice, haha!
  • Oh my gosh, that was cute/funny.
    Reminds me of the 'Happy song'  (Which always makes me hyper).
    Posted 13 years ago by Zeezee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The Room, you say? Well, then...this video!  :D
  • I wanted to create a common topic.
    I think "High Contrast - Teenage Wasteland" can be a great soundtrack for Glitch.
    Link: http://soundcloud.com/babid/high-contrast-fearful-symmetry 
    P.S: Don't look on song name, when you'll visit this link, the song actually called "Teenage Wasteland"
    Posted 13 years ago by B.Kind Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm all about the Gogol Bordello, good Glitchians. Nice job.

ETA: I probably should read comments more throughly instead of glancing at them inbetween crocheting.

I want to suggest this song just because it's awesome.
    Posted 13 years ago by girlthulhu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • LOLOLOLOL Voluptua Sneezelips! THIS IS HILARIOUS! omgomgomg. I'm crying I'm laughing so hard.
  • Btw, Shmoopsy Poo - I re-posted Pink Fluffy Unicorns to the "beloved" thread (and gave you credit for finding it!) because it seemed to fit there. :)

And p.s. Hyaena -- I'm knitting as I read!
  • Voluptua,, I hates you now.. 

That damn song is stuck in my head!! and the eye brows are soo odd and the same with his mouth WIDE OPEN THE WHOLE DAMN TIME!!

Nooo! I'm singing it now!!

(I hope you know that I'm just kidding bout the hate. You too cool too cool tooooo coooool
    Posted 13 years ago by Tenebrae Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lol - thanks! :) But it's actually totally Shmoopsy Poo's fault. Believe me. I too am trapped with the earworm, to the point that I've replaced every word in the song with an expletive, since I've gone through the phases of singing it as-is, singing it to my 4 cats and altering the words, and now there's nothing else to do but swear. ;)
  • Sorry....*head desk* 
     I should really learn to read... It's amazing what you can learn . :p

I will then transfer my non hate to everyone else suggesting songs but mainly Schmoopsy.

My cats just stared at me like I was nuts when I played it... twice... and then again for a friend and linking it to my friends facebook account. I then had to make sure it worked so I played it again.. 

Maybe I should hate myself...... a thought to ponder
    Posted 13 years ago by Tenebrae Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Nah...just shake your tiny fist at the heavens and leave your good self out of it! :D