Topic

New achievement proposal 2

I am officially offering a bunch of beer and hooch ingame for the achievement winner!
The achievement is called "Bump-it-down-to-nonexistence"
"Sucessfully bumped down trolltopics below the line of visibility and leaving no chances for it to reappear!"
So, whos gonna join this fine contest ?!?
I suggest finding yourself a thread which is considered useful in a way compatible with the glitch feeling, read it and add your opinion, thats all! Quite easy....

Posted 13 years ago by StevenSoul Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• its an interesting idea but it could also backfire if a lot of pointless new threads get started.   Trolls can start new threads too you know.    I find that just ignoring things I don't like works most of the time (unless the harasser is particularly mean).
    Posted 13 years ago by Treesa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I counter propose that instead of closing threads (which might be appropriate in this case, so long as it works) that the devs set up a new forum category for dead horse threads.  Can they actually move a thread to a different forum category?  that would be nice.   I usually only check the general forum topics but once in awhile I check the ideas forum and add to that.   
    Posted 13 years ago by Treesa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ... this thread will destroy itself after having served its purpose ....
    well, yeah anything can happen thats right, but i´m not really afraid what can happen, as the glitch community speaks its own language which i actually love to hear much more
  • and i see some ppl are still replying and so on, so this thread is meant actually to invite people to read other USEFUL threads which we have plenty of and add some litle opinion here and there
     thats all...
  • *This thread will self destruct after the other one does.*
    Posted 13 years ago by Jennyanydots Subscriber! | Permalink
  • thanks to all who participate !
  • exactly jenny, you definitely got the point ;)