Topic

a funny thing happened on the way to my inbox...

Over the last couple of weeks, Glitch has taken over my inbox. Skill completions, friend requests...there's a plethora of Glitch-mail to the exclusion of everything else. It leaves me snickering and shaking my head that not only are there Glitch tentacles in my brain that cause me to constantly sing the various themes, it's slowly taking over the rest of my life as well.

Anyone else out there with a full GLinbox? :)

Posted 13 years ago by Voluptua Sneezelips Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Yup :) I have the same deal going on... can't bring myself to delete them, either (I'm sort of an informational packrat). Fortunately, it chokes out updates from sites I don't really use that much, or newsletters I rarely read.
    Posted 13 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Not my inbox as I am really good about deleting things once they are handled.

But, Glitch is taking over my life in other ways. It is getting cold here and I was thinking yesterday it would be nice to make a pot poast for a warming dinner. I knew I had to get a roast, but I also knew I had potatoes, onions, and carrots on hand. Where? Not in my RL kitchen, but in my Glitchen "produce" bag. I did figure it out before I went to the store.
    Posted 13 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink