Topic

Glitch Housing Association™ now accepting donations and volunteers

Fellow Glitchen, we need your help! We are looking for donors to join our cause and help those new or less fortunate to find a home! We provide housing when we can to those seeking it. You remember what it's like? To be lost in this world with no place to call your own! Help us help them! There is a group now open to help donors connect with each other and the group at large. 

We also will accept volunteers of any kind, just let us know what you want to do to help.

All inquiries about the group can be made to me. If you wish to apply for housing please join the group Glitch Housing Association™ and we'll try to help if we can!

Posted 13 years ago by Githern Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• If you can't reach me in game to join the group, feel free to reply here.
  • As a new newbie (been playing for three days and a level 8) I've been looking for an house. I found a DREAM NUMBER that include my FAVORITE numbers but it's 50kC! I don't know much about houses... how do they look on the inside? How do they work? Anyways, I'll apply when I can get in the game. ^.^ Thank you for making such a great group in assisting newbies.
    Posted 13 years ago by Palindrome Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm interested in volunteering and donating to GHA!
    Posted 13 years ago by cuckoobird Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Palindrome, you can look at the realty listing to check out the inside!
    Posted 13 years ago by Jia-pop Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd like to volunteer.
    Posted 13 years ago by Walla Walla Subscriber! | Permalink
  • realty listings... where is that?
    Posted 13 years ago by SakiChan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oopsies... nvm I found it! :)
    Posted 13 years ago by SakiChan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Any ideas on a good house area? I have my eye on a place in Alakol... but I heard the Groddle places are good? At least the Heights? I want one that's nice... pretty big for items, trees, and stuff. Advice?

And could you please invite me into Glitch Housing Association™ please? Thanks!
    Posted 13 years ago by Palindrome Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Invites have been sent to those who expressed interest.
  • So, as a confused newcomer who barely finds his own shoelaces, I'm looking for a place to live, and here I find a homeowners association.

So, where is a nice neighborhood with enough place to grow a tree and a bit more? 
    Posted 13 years ago by Spidler Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Please help me find a place to live :( I'm confused and I don't have anywhere to go, and I keep capturing piggies but no place to put them :(
    Posted 13 years ago by Raven Modric Subscriber! | Permalink
  • How do I join the association?
    Posted 13 years ago by Pouffery Subscriber! | Permalink