Topic

Recruiting for "I've Got a Theory"!

Remember how we reenacted "Going Through the Motions"? (If not: http://www.glitch.com/forum/general/8282/ )

Well, now we're reenacting "I've Got a Theory", the second song in the musical episode Once More With Feeling, in the show Buffy the Vampire Slayer. And we're recruiting! Basically, there are 4 parts available: Tara, Xander, Giles, and Buffy. Unfortunately, there are certain requirements for each part:

Tara: a subscription TAKEN by MiMiBerry

Xander: a subscription, and 65 credits (UNLESS you already have the Sunshine Sage Plaid Shirt, the Wide Belt Black Jeans, and the Classic Glitch Sneaks in Charcoal)

Giles: a subscription, and 105 credits (UNLESS you already have the Blue Oxford Shirt, the Righteous Tweed Jacket, the Cliff Trousers in Majestic Plain, and the Leather Loafers) TAKEN by Varekai

Buffy: a subscription, and 90 credits (UNLESS you already have the Flaming Pea Coat, Wide Belt White Jeans, and Red Ladycat Boots TAKEN by Fnibbit

The subscription/credit thing is ONLY because I want the costumes perfect for this one, and I'm sorry if you can't do it :/ I'm sure we'll be doing productions in the future with less expensive costumes.

You don't have to be a dude to play Giles or Xander; likewise, you don't have to be female to play Buffy or Tara...but you will have to dress as such :)

The first people who volunteer, who meet the requirements, will be chosen.

Thank you! :)

Oh, PS: I won't spam the forums for all the productions we do (if we do more) - soon we'll have a group sorted out or something. (:

Posted 13 years ago by Cupcake Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I volunteer for Tara.
    Posted 13 years ago by Fnibbit Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Very very fantastic. If you can't find someone, I can get myself a subscription & credits to get whatever. Was planning to wait another couple of weeks, but could do it earlier.

(And not to be one of those crazy obsessed rain on a parade sort of people - but she wears red at the end of the episode (and looks amazing!). in I've got a theory, she's wearing khakis & a white button down. Why yes, I am obsessed with OMWF, why do you ask? i'm seeing a Buffy marathon in my future.)
    Posted 13 years ago by Vera Strange Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Cupcake, I think this is a bit OT. 
    Posted 13 years ago by Blanky Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Okay! Thanks, Blanky, sorry :)

To imbri: Hee. Yes, true. I was trying to go for costumes that looked like the character's normal style, rather than spot-on copies of that episode, but they can be tweaked.
  • Darn it, I wish I could help, but I don't have a subscription, so good luck!!
    Posted 13 years ago by Jia-pop Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bumping, out of wild hope that *someone* will have a few credits lying around.

How I wish we could gift them...:D
  • I would have loved to help ( even have a sub) although 6 credits wont do any good
    Posted 13 years ago by Marcm Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Whilst I do adore OMWF and I do think this is an awesome project, I'm juggling so many balls at the moment I think I'm unlikely to be free at any specific time.

However I noticed my subscription just got its reset bump today, so presumably TS are rolling out the resets to everybody, so everybody with a subscription should be getting a stack more credits very soon & be able to help.
    Posted 13 years ago by Snazzlefrazz Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, good point, Snazzlefrazz! Well, anyone interested, feel free to volunteer once you get your subscription stipend next :)
  • If someone else could/would do Tara but doesn't have the credits to do Buffy, I'm willing to swap.
    Posted 13 years ago by Fnibbit Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Really, Fnibbit? That would be amazing :) Any volunteers?

*is totally reaching here*

ETA - Fnibbit: I'm going to put you down for Buffy, just so people can see that Tara is available without having to read the whole thread.
  • Cupcake, if I'm free when you're doing this, I would love to be Giles.  My subscription credit package rolled over today, so I can shop again!
    Posted 13 years ago by Varekai Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Im in for Tara or Giles!!!
    Posted 13 years ago by Sperkle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It seems this is not meant to be a "real glitchlife" play, but maybe you would like to make a play ingame of it too?

I'd love to hire you (well, hire.. for hugs and kisses!) on the Groddle Market! But might be a too short notice... but you could promote yourselves then and perform on the next market :)
    Posted 13 years ago by Miriamele Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Awesome, MiMiBerry and Varekai! You're down. Now we just need a Xander. :) 

Miriamele, this will be in-game, if that's what you mean. What's Groddle Market? :)
  • Costume and face concepts are finished! Any Xanders? :D