Topic

My account was deleted?

About a week ago, I was making notes I shouldn't have made. I made alot dropping them in every town possible. Jade came into my room and told me not to do it again, and that a warning was going onto my record. I stopped after that and tried to delete every note I could find. When I tried to log in after that, it told me my account was deleted, but I didn't make anymore notes, so I don't see why it's deleted. I also sent an email, but they never responded. My characters name is Ericka. I am also really sorry for causing trouble and wasting your time. I've learned from my mistakes and won't do it again.

Posted 13 years ago by ErickaDuckie Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Check your email to see if a ticket was created. Just apologize and all will be good. Kevbob responds to tickets quite often. I know how you feel as I was banned too once.

Account deleted
    Posted 13 years ago by Macs Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I didn't get anything that said a ticket was created. I directly emailed them. Was I suppose to fill out a form or something..?
  • Check the email address that is associated with your banned account to see if there is a ticket created for the issue. If you cannot find one, fire off an email to info@tinyspeck.com.
    Posted 13 years ago by Macs Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Why thank you [: