Topic

My Suscription ended and I am NOT happy.

I Lost All My Wardrobe Suscriber Items AND I didnt get the credits I spent on them back. If I bought those Items, I Should At Least get my Credits Back.

Posted 13 years ago by garden⚛gnostic Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Are you sure they're gone? That's weird because you do keep the items you bought with credits. I did when mine ended before.
    Posted 13 years ago by Demaria Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Demaria: The Suscriber Items I Got With Credits are Gone :(
    Posted 13 years ago by garden⚛gnostic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • A bug report will probably get you an official response a lot quicker than venting on the forum.  I get that you're peeved.  I'm just saying, if you really want to know what happened to your items and/or what compensation is due to you, you should log a bug report.
    Posted 13 years ago by Joojoo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm sure I read that you lose the 'free to subscriber' items but should keep items you bought with credits.  But I'm not 'in-the-know', so yep, submit a bug report.
    Posted 13 years ago by Cindy Electronium Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i read somewhere that you're given a week to renew your subscription and if not, you lose your subscriber-locked items. it's incentive to keep subscribing. it sucks, but it makes sense.
    Posted 13 years ago by Rev. Desdemona Subscriber! | Permalink
  • No, desdemona, that's not exactly right.

If you purchase subscriber-locked clothing items while you are a subscriber, you will keep them always.

The only thing that goes away are subscriber vanity choices and clothing items that were free, but subscriber-only. 
    Posted 13 years ago by WindBorn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @WindBorn that's good to hear! i think i just skipped over the word 'free' here:

"After a one week grace-period, we will remove any free subscriber-only clothes from your closet and avatar."
    Posted 13 years ago by Rev. Desdemona Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've read however that if you don't mind never changing your clothes, your vanity won't change.
    Posted 13 years ago by Bluigi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Brianna, only free-but-subscriber-locked items are removed when your subscription expires. Items that you paid for with credits are not taken away.

You've only bought 4 items with credits. You recycled one of them Aug 26, one on Oct 1 and the other two earlier today (about half an hour after you posted here, assuming all the timezones are the same). Your subscription expired on Sept 27th. There is no bug here and we did not take any paid items away from you.

Also: the help system is better for these kinds of issues than the forums.
    Posted 13 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Internets: 1.
    Posted 13 years ago by Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bluigi  - nah,  if you're wearing subscriber only free clothes, after a while you will be NEKKID!

sexy times!
    Posted 13 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink