Topic

Someone Stole ALL my food D:

I was having a party and then I left for a while. All the food I owned was on the floor, and Someone picked up food, transfered it to her house,picked up food, transfered it to her house,picked up food, transfered it to her house- Well, you get the point. All my food that i spent MY time and Money on is gone. Eaten, In Their's house, or who knows where. And I dont know if there is anything to do about it. Help?

Posted 13 years ago by garden⚛gnostic Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• You were having a party and willingly let people into your house, which kind of implies that they are free to take the food that is on the floor and not secured in your cabinet or inventory, even if they are jerks about it.
    Posted 13 years ago by Effigy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Firstly, I don't think it's cool to call out a player by name like this on the forum.  I'm pretty sure it's frowned upon.
    Secondly, if you are going to leave all your stuff on the ground and go away with other players around...you have to expect this.  Seriously.
    Posted 13 years ago by Poppy of Detwoit Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Its not car theft if you hand the guy the keys
    *shrugs*..sorry.
    Consider it a lesson learned.
    Posted 13 years ago by r0gu3 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd say... Lesson learned. Sorry to hear about that though. I don't trust anyone in this game except for my group of close friends and some of the older beta testers that I've seen in-game since I started in January. 
    Posted 13 years ago by PittyPat is sad Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Once an item is dropped, it's fair game for anyone who's wandering by.
    I'm sorry this happened because Glitchen should be better than this, but you can't expect everyone to play fair or play nice.

Next time if you have to leave in the middle of your party, end the party and kick everyone out, or pick up the food first.
    Posted 13 years ago by Lyn Frog, Esq Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Brianna, that sucks, a lot. But, the General forums is not the place to call out a personal complaint against another player, whether or not you know who they were.
    Posted 13 years ago by Blanky Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i do verry nice picnics but people take them all!! but luckily my friends had spare food it was a blast people wa making food too and donating them
    Posted 13 years ago by ToffeeFudge Subscriber! | Permalink