Topic

I ish loneleh.

Sssssooo I've done sooo much in this game, maybe too much, and I'm getting... Ronery.
So, *ehem*, would someone BEFRIEND me, or whatever? So we could, erm, "hand out"?
... Um, I guess I should say what I like to talk about...
... Erm, I like Vocaloid, and... Ponies.

This isn't going well.
Someone take over for me, please?!

Posted 13 years ago by Cirnots Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Cirnots-Have you checked out the Global Chat window? That's usually a great place to start. Heck, I made friends last night because I attended a party that I found out about though Global Chat and a note that I found. 

In short, don't give up. The opportunity may present itself through unexpected means. :D

-Glitch DJTch7
    Posted 13 years ago by DJTch7 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @DJTch7 Oh duh, I should've checked the chat... It's just usually people only use chat things for trading and serious playing as stuff... Didn't really think about it. :P
  • One vocaloid fan adding you! (Even though I'm a quiet person.)
    Posted 13 years ago by Elly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You like ponies? Me too! Adding you :D
    Posted 13 years ago by Sunburst Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Cirnots-

I have heard stories of this "Vocaloid" from faraway lands. I have also heard that it is somehow associated with something known as " Ne-On-Kh'at" (I hope I've gotten the spelling right. Each time I hear about it, the name seems to change a little). What exactly is it? Is it a toy of some sort? I ask because I am working on story ideas for The Glitchen ImaginatUr and a "Tales and Customs of Faraway Lands" Glitchen interest article might just make it to print.

- Glitch DJTch7
    Field Reporter - The Glitchen ImaginatUr
  • Yeaaaah. Just a bit off topic. :)
    Posted 13 years ago by Blanky Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the invites, guys. :)

@DJTch7
    Ah, the Ne-On-Kh'at... More commonly known as the Nyan Cat. It was voiced by the most popular Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune.
    Google can probably describe it better than I can, but Vocaloids are voice synthesizer programs; programs that are full of voice samples, which you can play back. There are also UTAUloids (utau meaning "song" in Japanese, at least I think so), which is a free version, where anyone can have their (or their friends) voices played back to them. You could say it's a toy, as it's made for music. ;)

@Blanky
    Sorry, I couldn't decide if it was on topic or not. ^^;
  • I've added u thanks
    Posted 13 years ago by Davelinc Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Cirnots-

Thank you very much for sharing that information! Since I last wrote to you, I have been informed that this "Nyan-Cat" beast actually excretes RAINBOWS instead of plops and happens to be made up of pastry. Of course, I was told this by a Glitch on the street who had most likely eaten a Purple Flower and sniffed No-No Powder...

Glitch DJTch7
    Field Reporter, The Glitchen ImaginatUr
  • @DJTch7
    Indeed, it does excrete rainbows, and its body is indeed mostly made up of some kind of Poptart... Whether it's the regular kind or the frozen kind and what flavor it is, I do not know. There are also other breeds of Nyan-Cats, one is mostly made up of toast, for example. Not all excrete rainbows to be exact.
    I bet people who eat Purple Flowers are attracted to the Nyan-Cat's colorful and happy charm, as it spreads a strange "just go with it" attitude as it flies across skies and sings its nyan-filled song. I've seen a Glitch or two decide to turn part-food and fly while pooping too... It wasn't so graceful or beautiful, mind you. I don't recommend trying it, especially without Levitation.