Topic

An Immortal Roleplay

Anyone here like to roleplay?? If so, here's a big roleplay thing I'm starting. To add a new character or join, simply state your character's name, description, and their race (vampire, werewolf, fairy, etc.) in brackets like these [ ] then post a response... To talk, talk in parenthesis like these ( ). And your response doesnt go in anything and should go in the middle. I'll use my first ever response as an example:

[Name: Rosie Jean Briar
 Race: Vampire
 Description: Has brunette hair and blue eyes, and lived her whole life on her own after her parents died in a fire out in the woods. She has trust issues with anyone she meets and is closed off from her secrets. No one has ever tried to break her out of this trust issue, but it isn't impossible. She's very clever since she home schooled herself her whole life, yet wanted to see what more was out there so she now attends high school in a small town in Montana.]
It's Rosie's first day in Montana, and she's sitting alone at an empty table listening to music on her iPod touch. She looks over her schedule and memorizes it in a heartbeat, since she's a vampire. She's waiting for that bell to ring to get to class and can't wait till it does.
(Hello everyone!! :D)

So yeah, that's how you roleplay for those who don't know how and want to try. The topic can be whatever as long as you have a character. You can be a human too if ya want, just put that in race. So yea, have fun and be creative. If this rp becomes succesful, I'll make a seperate website and put these forums on there when Glitch shuts down :(.

Posted 11 years ago by ashthecrazy1 Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Rose looks at Will, "They actually think I died with my parents in the fire.." she says not telling the complete truth and makes sure her vampire bite's hidden.
  • "ah, i lost my brother to a......a.." suddenly remembering he's scream ringing in his ears, Will runs off, hands clutching his head, tripping over tables and benches.
    Posted 11 years ago by Wetzel Sanch Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Rosie puts her arms around him naturally and says "Hey calm down, I'm sorry for your brother, I bet he was as awesome as my parents. No one's gonna hurt you." Rosie says in her comforting voice, suddenly feeling like a bunch of sparks are connecting them together and just hugs a little tighter suddenly not caring that he's a werewolf.
  • "They tortured me, i refused to tell them, so they...they killed him in front of me..." Will says reliving the torture the people that captured him again, not knowing too much about why they took both him and his brother but still wanted him to die with him.
  • "I'm sorry to hear, I know where your coming from. They tried to capture me, but I ran... Actually... I got... Um..." Rosie says looking at her bite and sighs, "Well, I can't tell you exactly, but... They made it so I'm not... normal anymore.." Rosie says finishing awkwardly, her people skills obviously lacking.
  • "Whatever, doesn't matter now...i gotta go.." Will says ditching school for a bit going into the woods, suddenly turning into his wolf.
  • Rosie watched as the wolf ran away, spark growing bigger. She was confused and decided to go back to drawing the wolf to take her mind off of things.
  • Will looks at his own reflection and sees what he thought he always sees, a monster.
  • The bell rings, but instead of going to class, Rosie goes in the woods to get her mind off of things, sitting by the stream and putting her earbuds in.
  • Will hearing Rosie, jumps over the stream and hides behind a bush.
  • Rosie simply listens to music and draws then sees a deer nearby. She gets up and attacks the deer, drinking its blood and puts the leftover blood in the same water bottle she was drinking in P.E. that one day for later then goes back to sitting by the stream like nothing happened, staring at her bite and sighing. "I just want to be human again, I hate being a monster." she says to herself looking at the innocent deer that died just so she can quench her thirst.
  • Will jumps over again and brushes Rosie and stares into her eyes with his wolf eyes and whimpers for sympathy.
  • Rosie stares back in his eyes and knows that it's Will just by his eyes then pets him, pretending that she doesn't know who it is "Hey there Wolfy." Rosie says giggling.
  • Will barks softly and sits next to Rosie and brushes his fur against her skin.
  • Rosie smiles and pets the wolf then falls asleep, using him as a pillow. 
  • Will simply whimpers peacefully and looks into his reflection.
  • Rosie talks in her sleep and says his name in her sleep. 
  • Will, suddenly getting hungry, turns back into himself and takes his shirt off to give a pillow for Rosie while he's out hunting 
  • Rosie wakes up and doesn't see the wolf there yet continues to sit by the stream anyways, waiting for him to return.
  • Will comes back, but in human form and sees Rosie awake, "hey" he says sitting at the river next to her.
  • "Hey Wolfy." she says smiling, taking her sweatshirt off for once revealing the horrid bite and changes the song on her ipod. 
  • "guessing you know" Will says laughing putting his shirt back on knowing shes awake now.
  • "Kind of obvious." she says giggling and drinks blood from her canister.
  • "and pretty obvious for you, unlike humans, i didn't see water in that container" Will says smiling, "no worries though, don't have a grudge with blood suckers" 
  • Rosie smiles, "Learned over the years not to trust wolfies, but I guess I can make an exception. I hate being a blood sucker by the way, killing innocent animals." Rosie says sadly.
  • "you think its easy for me to kill innocent animals for food.." Will says sympathizing
  • "No, I hate being such a monster." Rosie says sighing, looking in Will's eyes.
  • "you and me both" he says suddenly turning into a wolf and whimpering.
  • Rosie pets him then hugs him "You're not a monster." she says.
  • Will barks sadly and lays down, remembering the countless times people saw him before and called him an oversized mutt.  He opens his mind so Rosie can read it.
  • Rosie reads his mind and looks at him, sadly. "Don't listen to them, you're not an oversized mutt. You're a werewolf, something most humans want to be. They're jealous of you." Rosie says as she takes out her hazel contacts she wears around humans to reveal her red eyes. "Humans think I'm human because I make myself look human, Just don't transform in front of them and when you sense a human approaching, go back to human form." I say giving out advice to keep him safe from harmful words.
  • Will then suddenly sees flashbacks of his brother and Rosie starts to see them too, which were horrifying images, Will suddenly covers his eyes with his paws and starts whimpering loudly.
  • Rosie hugs him for comfort "Who did those horrible things to your brother?!" she says, mad that they would scar someone so innocent.
  • (Ok we need more people to respond than just Will.. Anyone else wanna join in??)
  • Rosie suddenly realizes the people who attacked Will and his brother were the same ones that tried to get you, Will is still scarred with his paws covering his eyes whimpering loudly.
  • "Those bloodsuckers!" Rosie yells loudly and madly, "They killed my parents and changed me." she says showing him the images of the attack.
  • Will whimpers and rolls over on the floor, still getting haunted while at the same time angry.
  • "Ever since, I lost trust in everyone. You're the first person I've talked to since that incident. I'm sorry if I'm awkward at times, I just don't know how to deal with people." Rosie says looking down, staring at the bite starting to cry, "My mom was pregnant with my baby sister too."
  • Will suddenly goes in a temper tantrum and starts ripping the bark off of trees barking, reckless and not caring if Rosie sees in his mind the horrifying images and the revenge building.
  • [Name: Dana
     Race: Vampire
     Description: Has black hair and brown eyes, and is desperate for food. She hunts along with other groups of vampires and will willingly kill any creature that's not a vampire to get blood. She doesn't care if the person's transformed into a vampire afterwards and leaves them confused, as long as she gets her dinner. Has been that way since she can remember since her parents were the same way as vampires. Killed Will's brother, Rosie's parents. Also believes that werewolves are no good and when she knows a human's transformed, implants that belief about werewolves in their head.]
    "Will calm down!" Rosie says as she hears a sound in the bushes and pushes Will softly away "We need to go now!" Rosie says jumping on his back and waits for him to run.
    Dana watches as they run away, keeping her eyes on the relationship between Rosie and Will. "Impossible, I transformed her! She should be running away from the werewolf!" Dana says to herself angrily angrily.
  • Will shakes himself and while he's shaking he sees Dana through the bushes and suddenly growls and starts barking furiously at the bush, about ready to pounce and attack her, regardless of Rosie on his back
  • Rosie directs him the other way and gets closer to the school then gets off his back and says "We'll be safe in school, just transform back to a human." she says as she puts her contacts in and hoodie on.
  • Will transforms and just exhales deeply and walks off into campus, "it'll be less suspicious" is all Will says, still furious at Dana.
  • Rosie walks into campus too and looks at Will "Make what less suspicious?" she asks confused. 
  • "nothing, never mind" Will says still pissed and starts walking into the classroom with Rosie.
  • Rosie sits in her usual spot next to Will and this time draws another wolf in her notebook instead of taking notes since she memorizes everything.
  • Will ignores the lesson and starts drawing a dream catcher until the bell rings.
  • Rosie sits in her usual bench and reads a book about vampires, given to her by an unknown source. It quotes, "The one shall be found when your heart beats faster for that person, that person is always on your mind, and you know you'd do anything for that person." Rosie realizes that's exactly how she feels about Will and smiles widely.
  • [Name: Joey
    Race: Werewolf
    Description: crisp black hair with a dream catcher tattoo on her shoulder.  Dana's partner, brainwashed when he was a kid, and now thinks Werewolfs like Will who talks to vampires are a disgrace and must be quote, "put down", except not as peaceful.]

Joey is sitting a bench behind Rosie with Dana watching, "When can we jump her?" he says ignorant as always.
  • "You idiot! She's a vampire! She can hear you!" Dana says as she leaves the table, dragging Joey with her.

Rosie looks behind her, thinking she heard something, but doesn't see anyone then goes back to reading.