Date of Last Revision: May 17, 2011
What information do we collect?
When you interact with us through the Service, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
- We collect non-identifiable or aggregated data: When you interact with Tiny Speck through the Service, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information (for example, the age range of people who play Glitch). Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. Tiny Speck may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Tiny Speck affiliates, agents or service providers. The Service may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, information about the total number of visitors to the Site, the number of users of the Service, the domain names of our visitors' or users' Internet service providers, and how our users use and interact with the Service. Also, in an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Service, Tiny Speck often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis.Tiny Speck may share this non-identifiable and aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners, but this type of non-identifiable and aggregate information does not identify you personally. Tiny Speck may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe the Service to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
How do we use your Personal Data and other information?
- If you provide Personal Data in order to obtain access to the Service, we will use your Personal Data to provide you with access to the Service and to monitor your use of the Service.
- Tiny Speck and its subsidiaries and affiliates, which are companies with which we share ownership (the "Tiny Speck Companies") may also use your Personal Data and other personally non-identifiable information collected through the Service to help us customize the Service or the messages you receive, improve the content and functionality of the Service, to better understand our users and to improve the Service.
- We may also use this information to communicate with you regarding the Service or to tell you about Tiny Speck related products or services we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, any marketing communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to "opt-out" of receiving future marketing communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future marketing communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below. Note however that as user of the Service you cannot opt-out of some administrative communications that are reasonably necessary to the Service, such as billing or service notifications.
When do we disclose your Personal Data and other information?
Tiny Speck is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Tiny Speck, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements: Tiny Speck may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Tiny Speck, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
What are your choices?
- You can browse the Site without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, however, you may not be able to use the Service.
- You may request that we delete your account, and any information associated with your account, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to retain this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete your information, it will be deleted from the active database but may remain in our archives.
What about children's information?
What if there are links to other websites?
Integrating Third Party Services within the Service:
One of the special features of the Service is that it allows you to enable various online third party services, include social media and networking services (collectively, "Third Party Services"), to be directly integrated into your Tiny Speck experience. To take advantage of this feature, we may, if necessary, ask you to provide us your username and password for the relevant Third Party Services. By enabling such Third Party Services, you are allowing us to pass your log-in information to these service providers for this purpose (but we will not store this information unless necessary).
When you add a Third Party Service account to the Service, we will collect your login information and other relevant information necessary to enable the Service to access that Third Party Service and your data contained within that Third Party Service. However, please remember that the manner in which Third Party Services use, store and disclose your information is governed solely by the policies of such third parties, and Tiny Speck will have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any Third Party Service that may be enabled within the Service.
How does Tiny Speck handle security?
Tiny Speck takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Service from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet, email or other electronic transmission is ever fully secure or error free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us in this way.
Other Terms and Conditions:
Your access to and use of the Service is subject to the Terms of Service.
Access to Information; Contacting Tiny Speck:
To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Data in our possession that you have previously submitted via the Service.
You may contact us as follows: email@example.com.