Topic

Free Glitchen Art Thread: CLOSED [look inside if you requested before 12/3]

Notice to everyone:
This thread has been closed to new requests. The artists are going to try to finish up all requests, so if you did request before 12/3 please do keep checking back to see if your art was completed.
If you would still like art of your Glitchen, or would like something more detailed than what you received, the artists are currently taking commissions!
Sterne's commission info
Rembrandt 2.0's commission info

I'd like to close by thanking everyone who came by the thread, encouraged us, complimented our art and thanked us for doing this because it was that support which made this so fun and one of the most enjoyable experienced I have had. This community is one of the best gaming communities on the site and we are so glad we were able to give something back to it. Thank you all.

-----------------------
I haven't been playing long at all, but I've really enjoyed the game a LOT and it's de-stressed me when I've definitely needed it and calmed me when I've needed it and made me and many many others happy. So I thought I could give back to the wonderful community and if other artists wanted to join me they could -- basically until the end of the game volunteer artists in this thread will draw people's Glitchen for them! If others want to join me I'll put their names here in the first post. 

Here's art I did of my Glitchen so you can see my art:
JUST did this one, idk I was in a mood haha.
mid jump and loving it
and another piece I never finished, sigh - oh that smug look, haha 

Just post a link to your game character if you're asking for art and we will get to as many as we can. (Also if you want them specifically male, female, or neuter, specify in your post.) I personally hop around a lot, picking Glitchen that inspire me the most first, but that doesn't mean you won't get drawn if someone who posted after you is on my draw list, just fyi! But please understand we may not be able to get to everyone, but we will certainly try to.

Syntax error, Spazmatism and Sterne has also offered to help when they can! (Thanks guys <3) So any art from them will all be posted up here. And Joker has kindly been coloring lines so many thanks to them as well.
ART PARTY
-----------------------
by me:
Asazi - link  - colored version by Jokes
Spazmatism - link (and my Glitchen fantastically done by them)
hayleysky - link - colored version by Jokes
moonangelica - link - colored version by Jokes
Jokes - link - lines only
Jackie Jones - link - colored version by Jokes
Magali - link - colored version by Jokes
lampyridae - link
Mystbecky - link - colored version by Jokes
Forcynthia - link
Trinity x - link  - colored version by Jokes
Samurai Jenn - link - colored version by Jokes
Latula - art trade
DirkJake - link
CookieDough - link
Kiruu - link
Soupie - link
billy-bilo - link
Sildenafil Citrate - link
Akane Tuna - link
DanifC - link
by syntax error:
Arietty - link  
Mocha Maid - link  
Leïla - link
Lady Snugglesworth - link
Hig - link

by sterne: 
Bdvger - link
Larurua - link
Polk - link
Hirune - link - colored version by Jokes
Kurtie - link
turdjoose - link
Fresh Mango Spirit - link
tozoku - link
Lasachan - link
Fadas Néboa - link
TomC - link
Cinnamon Petrichor - link
Doubie - link
Liathea - link
Chillykins - link
Abigail - link
Phosomania - link
Polly Trog - link
Mosaf - link
Minkey - link
Hua - link
Harpsichord - link
Moi - link
Pointy Sticks - link
Kyleri - link (commission) 
Rosali - link

-----------------------

Gallery links:
Rembrandt 2.0:  DeviantArt / Tumblr art tag (NSFW) / commissions: link
Sterne: Tumblr / commissions: link

Posted 11 years ago by Rembrandt 2.0 Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I am trying my best! I want everyone who asked for a drawing to get one. Besides, it's great practice for me :P
    Posted 11 years ago by Sterne Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OMG Sterne that is adorable! I nominate you Official Unofficial Glitch Wildlife Cartoonist. :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Jokes Subscriber! | Permalink
  • For tozoku - it's not Rembrandt's gorgeous lineart, but I hope you like it all the same <3
  • @Jokes - Aww, thank you :D!
  • Here's one for Lasachan! For some reason your Glitch seemed nefarious to me :)
  • Ooh! Me! Me! Please! http://www.glitch.com/profiles/PHFIU1P4P4D2PHL/
    Posted 11 years ago by Osprey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh! I would love to have art of my Glitch. My husband is an artist, but he doesn't understand the awful wrenching of my heart happening with all of this. *sigh*
    Posted 11 years ago by Kiachan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lol. The one for FreshMangoSpirit is hilarious. Great job.
    Posted 11 years ago by Dagnabbit Rabbit Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh my!  This is fantastic!  I would love one too :D www.glitch.com/profiles/PUV... (My avatar is a male.)
    Posted 11 years ago by Camyz Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If you have time, could you do mine as well? Thanks :) http://www.glitch.com/profiles/PUVBIVECL7C3TI7/
    Posted 11 years ago by 3lizabeth4nn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ahahaha, FMS :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Panda Party Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would be eternally grateful, and thoroughly impressed, if you could do one for me as well: http://www.glitch.com/profiles/PHVV80N3CG72TU6/
    Posted 11 years ago by Lord Blackmoor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Haha, glad you guys like Fresh Mango Spirit's drawing!

@Fadas Néboa - Yours gave me a bit of trouble, I hope you like it okay!
  • Psst, Sterne, your link seems a bit off.
  • Woops copied the wrong link. Fixed now, thanks!
  • I'd love a drawing of my glitch if anyone was interested c:
    my glitch is androgynous
    whichever outfit suits your fancy of these two: www.glitch.com/snaps/PUVH8B...
    www.glitch.com/snaps/PUVH8B...
    Posted 11 years ago by sextopus Subscriber! | Permalink
  • me? just what i'm wearing right now. thanks!
    Posted 11 years ago by Sororia Rose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sterne, I am loving these. And the chicken one is hilarious xD I loool'd
    Thank you so much! >u> All the other artists in this thread are gonna get something special from me before the end ~

Someone was asking if I had a gallery or anything like that...? I do, I'll post it up on the first post. And Jokes, Sterne, syntax error: if you guys have a DA or a tumblr or a webpage or anything you want me to post up, let me know and I'll put it up too. (I think I'll put up my tumblr also)
  • I am loving all of this art, keep it up if you can you guys! Love seeing all these different glitches in a different art form. :)

And Polk's and FreshMangoSpirit's made me lol :'D That pig is adorable, Sterne!
    Posted 11 years ago by Sisterly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you guys! Rembrandt, my tumblr is tanicus.tumblr.com, thanks for the plug! :)
  • ooo... I want one! 
    Posted 11 years ago by Kristabel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • What a fabulous idea!!! I would be honored to have you draw my Glitch!
    www.glitch.com/profiles/PUV...
    Posted 11 years ago by Tabbykittie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • www.glitch.com/profiles/PA9...
    changed mine if you haven't started mine thanks
    Posted 11 years ago by Seifer Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Rembrandt and Sterne, I've followed you both on tumblr (as shitifindon), but there's no point plugging my tumblr because I never post art to it. XD
  • I'd love if you drew my Glitch, it would mean a lot <3
    Btw, she's a girl and about 16 years old, and an adventurer. (:
    Posted 11 years ago by Asuna Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Would love to have my character drawn...thank you so much!  http://www.glitch.com/profiles/PCR4U1ICDAO1A8D/
    Posted 11 years ago by GarthBnut Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi, I would love it if you would draw my glitch!!  Crumpet ....................and another request....I'd love it if you could draw with my glitch another glitch: mAAd_scientist  --  we met on here and are engaged now.  It would mean so much to us both!!!
    Thanks so much, Carole and Ray.........Crumpet & mAAd_scientist
    Posted 11 years ago by Crumpet Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Gosh, I'd love one of me. If possible. Thank you. I can write you Glitchy songs in return!
    Posted 11 years ago by Theremina Lute Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm probably too far down the list, but I'd love a picture of my glitch to remember my time here by. Thanks ever so much. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Sapping Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ok first post all caught up! -whew- 

Will be working on mine later today :3 
  • Oh wow this is such a wonderful and kind gesture! I'd absolutely love to have my little glitch drawn (here she is) ...thank you so, so much!
    Posted 11 years ago by uli Subscriber! | Permalink
  • c2.glitch.bz/avatars/2012-1...

:)
    Posted 11 years ago by Reginold Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Took a little break yesterday but I'm back in bidness! This one is for Dagnabbit Rabbit. Hope you like it! :D

I'll probably continue to be a bit slow with these over the next few days what with work and Thanksgiving but I'll try to get as many done as I can :>
  • This is awesome - if you get to mine, I'd be very happy http://www.glitch.com/profiles/PUV9UASJ6JC3NOQ/ 
    Posted 11 years ago by Yvi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OH MY!! I so totally LOVE it!!!! She's sooo her!! Or how I think of her! You nailed it Sterne! And I love how you replaced the scroll in her hat with her name. Awesomesauce! ((big huge hugs)) What a great way to finish out my time in Glitch. Thanks for your generosity!! This is the best gift I will get. Happy Holidays!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Dagnabbit Rabbit Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That would be wonderful!!!  I just changed to my favorite outfit for the picture.  Thank you SOOO much!!  (((HUGS)))

I wanted to change my look, so I just posted a link to my favorite look.  I'm a woman, even though you can't really tell with the lab coat on.  :-)  If you can do this one, that would be fantastic!  I'll change into one of the new outfits now.  This is such a wonderful thing you're doing!!!  (and I stand by that even if mine is not done.  Very sweet of you to do that for so many Glitchen!) Oh, by the way, she's a girl zombie.  Thanks!
    www.flickr.com/photos/73800...
    Posted 11 years ago by kat65 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Dagnabbit Rabbit - *big hugs* You're very welcome, I'm so happy you like it! :D

@Mebooyou - Yours is done! C:
  • *peek* Me too?
    Posted 11 years ago by Annuska Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ...okay, if you _do_ get to mine (and if you notice this in time), I'd like mine on my piggysaur, with my tiara on. Because I'm a Pretty Piggysaur Princess!

(A fairly genderqueer princess with a bit of a bellypudge, but you take what you can get. ;)
    Posted 11 years ago by Kyleri Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Loving all of these! Has anyone gotten to the requests on the list? These are so cute and i'm so excited for mines! <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Pulguita Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think my request got lost in the art flood, but I'd still love a keepsake if anybody still wants to draw a walking plant.
    Posted 11 years ago by Cinnamon Petrichor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • CookieDough - that's my personal list, not theirs so those are the ones I've picked to do - and I haven't had time to get to them yet, unfortunately but I shall do so soon.

And as an aside for some, just remember nobody's request is guaranteed - we are def going to try to get to as many as possible, but with the Holidays coming up (Thanksgiving's tomorrow in the US for many people, myself included so I'm not even available again until Sunday) artists will prob be busy for a little bit and we may not get to everyone. We shall try tho!
  • take your time! i was just wondering was all. Thank you very much! And happy holidays!
    Posted 11 years ago by Pulguita Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Cinnamon - I will probably get to yours in a day or two. Like Rembrandt said, the holidays are slowing us down. I'm trying to do them in order and there are only a few people before you so keep your eyes peeled! :)
  • I'd really love a drawing of my Glitchen, I just can't draw them.

Here's a pic! 
    Posted 11 years ago by Rainwolf Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would love a drawing of my girl glitch. She makes me think of Harley Quinn.
    Posted 11 years ago by Samerina Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I hope you don't have your hands full, rembrandt! If you do, feel free to ignore this. But I would definitely love it if you drew my glitchen! I really like your art. :D
    Posted 11 years ago by KougaMyazawa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think my comment should have a link to my profile where you can see my glitchen. I would like him male, and colored, if it's not too much trouble. :>
    Posted 11 years ago by KougaMyazawa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I keep thinking I've seen the most adorablest one and then, oh wow, more adorable :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Panda Party Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ah! I don't want to let this die. Are Glitchen still being drawn? I'm still on the waiting list.
    Posted 11 years ago by Shrimpables Subscriber! | Permalink