Topic

Hope

Hey, I feel I should say something. Something that came up in a discussion with a friend. Something that may give hope.

1st attempt - Game Neverending (Failed, became Flickr)
2nd attempt - Glitch (Failed, possibly became a chat program)

Here's a common expression:

Third time's the charm.

Posted 11 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I said something similar earlier today, it was much more longer and involved, but this is the part that relates to this...

I do feel that the game was young, and wasnt given a fair chance, it was only in Open Beta a few months before close! Its community was like no other, and the puns and sillyness and all of that will be greatly missed. It was a big part of why we loved it. For those of us that lived there, it was huge that we could be whoever we wanted, sex or age didnt matter, and we were allowed to be oursleves and we werent judged, for many the game put hope back in us, we learned to love ppl again for who they really were.

There is no other game out there even slightly comparable to it, and it had such HUGE potential. It will be greatly missed....We all miss you Glitch! Thing is even if it did come back, without the caring staff behind it, its writers and artists, it wouldnt be the same. And so we mourn it, as a loved one that should be honored and thats all we can do. And we all know if we could of thrown money at Tiny Speck to keep this dream game alive, we would of done it gladly. We will always lobe you Glitch, and are so glad we met, it gives us hope.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lyrical DejaVu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So well said Lyrical! We can't help but mourn such a special place and the special friends we had and enjoyed company with there. You are so right in saying that the game would not be the same without the wonderful staff, devs and artists. All of them and us made it when it was. I also believe there will never be a place like it again, I feel blessed and happy to have been a part of it. Seen, I truly hope that you are right and that the third time will be the charm. Thanks for the positive post guys - it has been a hard time for me as well as for many others am sure. Sending love to all the dispossessed glitchen out there. Xoxoxo
    Posted 11 years ago by Hab Subscriber! | Permalink
  • When did game neverending close? Unfortunately, I never played this game, it sounded like a lot of fun. :i
    Posted 11 years ago by OMG BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Reading these  posts made me cry..
    Tears of a giant, Pure my friend..
    Posted 11 years ago by Keeda Subscriber! | Permalink