Topic

Alakol realty listing sold my house / stole my money

I was showing my friend the realty listings as i was explaining the game to him and telling him about the alakol debacle last test.

Then i noticed in the price of the house was 50k and the my total currants listed under that were 53k
which struck me as weird because i didn't realize that i had that many currants.  At the top of the screen it showed that i had 13k currants so i was just about to file a bug report, because i thought the total shown on the real estate listings was adding in the value of my house if/when i decide to sell.  so i clicked the next page and all the sudden my currants updated at the top of the page to 53k.  I sorta freaked out because i just earned so much more money out of nowhere, but when i went back to my profile page i figured they were working on things because my house wasn't listed anymore. i went to the realty listings and THERE MY HOUSE WAS FOR SALE!  i never clicked sell property so i don't know why this happened. thankfully i was able to buy it back and now i have 3k currants.

But didn't i lose 10k currants in the process?  what gives? i KNOW i didn't click the sell button so?

Posted 13 years ago by IxÆoN Subscriber! | Permalink