Topic

Editing and reading posts here

Admittedly this is off-topic, as it's not a *game* suggestion, it concerns these Forums where we're exchanging thoughts as we test.

I would find it useful if there were a way to flag a post here which the initiator had gone back and edited. It's probably not possible, but I suspect I'm not the only one who's edited content into a previous post, which I suspect no one will see unless they reread the entire thread, not realizing some earlier part has changed.

Also, is there any way to add a "start at most recent post in the thread" option, either through a teensy icon on the thread list or at the top of each topic? Seeing who started the thread is useful, but it's also nice to know who made the most recent post so I know which threads I haven't seen the new content in yet. Right now, I'm trying to remember how long ago I last reviewed the Forums and guessing which threads have new content which I haven't read yet.

Posted 14 years ago by Eleanor Rigby Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I would prefer that no one know about my stealth edits to my posts on these forums. But, I'm almost certainly in the minority here, I guess. :-)
    Posted 14 years ago by yeoz Subscriber! | Permalink
  • hehe
    Posted 14 years ago by .gatto Subscriber! | Permalink