Topic

What was the highest level everyone hit?

I hit level 8 on this run. Where did everyone else get?

Note: I am addicted to this game, I have no idea what to do with my life now.

Posted 14 years ago by Fictoris Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• At least 1 person was comfortably above 10, but expect to get reset to level 1 later.
    Posted 14 years ago by Tingly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got to five, but I am not letting myself get to attached to any goals as I expect it to get wiped at some point, like Tingly said.
    Posted 14 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • only level one :shame: but my children just would not let me play!
    Posted 14 years ago by onelittlebird Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I only got to one, as I had no idea that I was going to get an opportunity to play during work. :-P At least now I've got the hang of how to operate in the world! This is a dangerous thing...
    Posted 14 years ago by Calliope Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I just hit level 2... but then, I caught up on me being invited to the alpha testing pretty late (just a couple hours before the game closed, partially "thanks" to Hotmail moving my invitation to the spam folder). Also, I took quiiiiiiiiiiiiite some time exploring (the game world looks so pretty so far!), walking around and getting comfy with the UI and controls. :)
    Posted 14 years ago by Noir Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I just barely managed to get to level 9 before the game closed - but I'm pretty happy about that, since I didn't notice the invitation in my email until halfway through the open period :)
    Posted 14 years ago by Darque Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I hit level 16 before the reset. Got to 9 post reset.
    Posted 14 years ago by yeoz Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oops, double post.
    Posted 14 years ago by yeoz Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hah to fixing the double post by editing it, leaving all to wonder where the double post is!

Posted 14 years ago by clare Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I hit three before having to go to class. I WAS ALMOST AT FOUR TOO *sniffle*
    I came home after a test looking forward to having this to play and to my chagrin, it was down. *bursts into tears*
    Posted 14 years ago by Sweet Sadie Wren Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Almost 6.
    Took me a while to work out what to do in order to gain XP. I was too busy looking at stuff to think strategy.
    Posted 14 years ago by Spatula Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I just wanted to get a house to keep my piggies. So I am comfortably level six.
    Posted 14 years ago by Rogue Drone Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i can't even start to play, the game is closed right now. lol. will try again tomorrow.
    Posted 14 years ago by ferrekun Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I check daily, tho I'm not expecting it to open again until April.
    Posted 14 years ago by Tingly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oh! A house for piggies! I want!!
    I was devastated when finally got my little scone-grabber to sleep and the test environment was closed!
    Posted 14 years ago by onelittlebird Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Jeff and I got up to level 10 :o)
    We might have become a *little* addicted and lost our entire evening to the game! We had so much we should have been doing, but testing was just too much fun :o) Can't wait for another chance to play! :o)
    Posted 14 years ago by Katrina Subscriber! | Permalink