Topic

Who can play

I was just wondering, at this moment in time who is able to play Glitch at this moment. I got my beta code yesterday (24th March 2010). I created an account about half an hour later (after having some difficulties in opera with some images not showing) and was only able to play it for 10 minutes before having to come off the computer. Today I can no longer play and I was wondering if that was a mistake, as when I created my account I saw the new comic book opening. From the blog though, I should be able to play as I saw this. Can someone please explain this to me.

Posted 14 years ago by Geoffry Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• They're prolly tweaking things. I started yesterday too, and I can't get on. Just keep calm and carry on.
    Posted 14 years ago by Sweet Sadie Wren Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The game is open only sporadically these days. It could be a couple weeks before we get a chance to play again.
    Posted 14 years ago by clare Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks. It just confused and annoyed me a bit.
    Posted 14 years ago by Geoffry Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I haven't played yet and I'm dying to. I can only tweak my avatar and read forum posts :-P
    Posted 14 years ago by Skywise Subscriber! | Permalink
  • We try to be clear in the invite emails about the start and end times of the current test sessions, but we are only testing about every 10 days right now, and not all accounts will have access to all tests. We're aiming to get that to one day a week soon and then two days a week (one for existing players and one for new players) soon after that. The game won't be on all (or even most) of the time until the mid-summer, probably.
    Posted 14 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink
  • it would be good to have some test sessions in the evenings, so that people who don't have time during the day can play.
    Posted 14 years ago by striatic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • And there have been requests for the occasional weekend test time also. (And remember that there are folks in timezones quite far afield from Pacific time who would like to test things out also...)
    Posted 14 years ago by Eleanor Rigby Subscriber! | Permalink
  • We will not rest until the devs have no personal time. ;) Sounds like everyone will get their shots by August if not before.
    Posted 14 years ago by Tingly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Daytime Pacific time suits me perfectly :-)
    Posted 14 years ago by dopiaza Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't care when the next test is. I will stay up all night or call in favors for babysitting just so I can Glitch as long as possible! I only managed 20 minutes because I did silly stuff like laundry and being a mum, thinking it would still be there later. Never again!!
    Posted 14 years ago by onelittlebird Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Life is ridiculous that way.
    Posted 14 years ago by Sweet Sadie Wren Subscriber! | Permalink