Topic

directions?

Didn't read the instructions when I logged in - could you create a button to check in on later? Didn't know how to move or pick up items. Also, I want to change my avatar color and shape - thought I requested different ones. Anywhere to do this from the main page?

Posted 14 years ago by Reeba Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• while you're in the game, there's a 'help' link top right - that will bring back the help screen
    Posted 14 years ago by Bees! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • there's a 'Customize' button on the homepage to change your color and shape
  • It only lets me choose a noggin. (Google Chrome)
    Posted 14 years ago by Loli Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Really? All the customise bits work for me in Chrome.
    Posted 14 years ago by waferbaby Subscriber! | Permalink
  • All the customize work for me in Firefox.
    Posted 14 years ago by Delphin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lori: are there buttons along the bottom of the 'customize' dialog labeled 'Head', 'Eyes', 'Mouth', etc? Just click on those to choose some eyes.
  • I don't get why the butterflies and pigs don't like me! They don't want my pets. How do I make friends with them? Don't get how to get points.
    Posted 14 years ago by Reeba Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Seems like creating a very simple onboarding package would be really helpful:

welcoming/love bombing
    learning what to do (forcing the user to go through all the steps - to reduce drop off)
    learning why it matters (I'm still not sure what the "get" really is or how to "win" things)
    glossary (currants = ?, rock = ? follow = ? friend = ?)
    meet some of the characters (scarecrow, pig, food vendor)
    visual map of what's going on - on the screen (e.g. activity feed upper left, error messages upper left, etc)

-CB
    Posted 14 years ago by Nellie Subscriber! | Permalink