Topic

Staff Topic

You won the game!

Congratulations :)

Posted 11 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
  • Thanks!! :'(
    Thank you for everything Tiny Speck!! You guys are the best!
    ..Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go cry in my corner for a while....
    Posted 11 years ago by S-Wahnsinn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Tiny Speck and Co.! It was a great joy to have played this game with everyone, and we'll have awesome memories with the time we had in Ur. We all won!  :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Mystic Pineapple Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This forum post is the saddest thing I've seen today. Seriously. Thank you though, for being amazing. Non sequitor, but I'm glad you're taking care of your staff instead of running it until it's a dead horse. Even if it means less playing time.

Thank you for everything.

Also, Stoot: Let me know if you ever get around to trying improbableisland.com. Just curious. :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Lady Cailia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you, good bye and boof :'( I love you
    Posted 11 years ago by Selle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • <-- Saddest winner ever.

Thanks for all the pocket salmen. I will be the first to sign up for any new venture by TS.

You were a great community that valued fun, kindness, beauty, generosity, and quirkiness. I will miss you all.
    Posted 11 years ago by Pascale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hollyhawk, if you're going mad, so am I. I can still hear the Nottis music, even though it's not there. Bizarre.
    Posted 11 years ago by Schiehallion23 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • And yet, I will really miss it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Bad Robot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I disagree. I did not win if the game is gone, that to me is considered lost. :'(
    Posted 11 years ago by Midori Melon Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Don't think I've ever cried over a game before.
    Posted 11 years ago by ₰ℓ№ʀ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Best way to end a game! :)
    Posted 11 years ago by BerylCrest Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I wasn't the most social of Glitchen but this game gave me incredible joy, thank you so much for everything!
    Posted 11 years ago by Kayesem Subscriber! | Permalink
  • hollyhawk and schiehallion23, i could've sworn i am still hearing Groddle's music.

I am officially crazy.
    Posted 11 years ago by Tumahura Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Everyone talking about crying is just making me cry harder! :'(
    Posted 11 years ago by Rev. Desdemona Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I really did win!
    tinypic.com/r/1556gyg/6
    Posted 11 years ago by Scarlet Begonia ♫ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Biggest lesson --- don't take things for granted. I thought Glitch would always be here for me to pick up when i could (once it went live)... so sorry i missed out on so much... so thankful i got to experience so much too!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Niknik Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This might seem like a failure right now. Okay, in some ways it is. But you brought friends together--real friendships--and you changed some lives. (Go back and read Global!) This was the real thing. I haven't seen anything like it before and don't expect to for a while.

It was obvious that you and Tiny Speck poured your hearts into this game. Everything about it was genuine. We players did no less. We poured our hearts into it too. So thanks. And thanks. And thanks.
    Posted 11 years ago by Supershero Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If I won then why does it feel so much like losing?
    Posted 11 years ago by Sir Lovealot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I cant wait to get my hands on that book and music. Then it will feel like a win and not a hole in my heart.

Edited to say I got the best of both that I could reasonably afford and now I feel like a winner!!! I have something to remember this game by. Something pretty, shiny and I can squeeze it and call it george.

or harry. I like harry better.
    Posted 11 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • “Nothing is ever really lost to us as long as we remember it.”

Thank you, Tiny Speck and every single Glitchen, for making a beautiful game so memorable.
    Posted 11 years ago by SnarkyPie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the entirety of Ur, and for the community you brought together. It has changed me, and made me better. I have, indeed, won.But it's the hardest winning I've ever experienced....
    Posted 11 years ago by gilbert whisper Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I want to (remotely, with my pixelated de-imaginated emo bear) hug everyone on the TS team. Thank you for making Glitch. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Lelu Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've never been so unhappy to win.  :(  Thanks, Tiny Speck, Stoot, all the game devs, game designers, musicians, players, everyone.  You made a really great world.  I'm sorry to see it go *poof*!
    Posted 11 years ago by metrocake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for all of the fun. I'll definitely miss it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Folderol Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I did it! I won! It's about damn time, I've been playing long enough. Thanks for the ridiculous world that you folks created, it was a fun time. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Samir Subscriber! | Permalink
  • As someone said in the Facebook group, winning sucks.

Thank you, TS. Thank you so much for Glitch. For everything.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kestin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd like to try again for a better score. ;)

Thank you. It was lovely.
    Posted 11 years ago by Beyond the Pale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *standing ovation*
    Posted 11 years ago by N2ZOrtolanaBlue Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't think I like to be a winner anymore... ;_;

Thank you, Tiny Speck, for letting us experience this beautiful game. I met so many nice people there and it was indeed a unique adventure.

Now, as the Giants have awaken, I'm wondering what they're doing... maybe they'll spend a really long day in their Giant's world and will fall asleep at some time in the future again?
    I genuinely hope that this will happen someday. Until then, we'll have to wait for a really long time.... :(

Thanks again, I'll miss you all!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Dragonflyz Subscriber! | Permalink
  • <3 Stoot <3

<3 everyone else, too <3
    Posted 11 years ago by deadkat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for a great game. See you all on the flip side.
    Posted 11 years ago by Scolops Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for the wonders of UR. I left all my stuff in my house for the archaeologists to find when the world is dug up in the future. They will wonder what the heck a dust bunny is but they will also marvel at the beauty of the place. Best of luck to all my fellow Glitchen, will miss you all terribly. And may the TS staff achieve whatever their hearts desire.
    Posted 11 years ago by Leelah Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bet some of them giants have hellacious mornin' breath.  Especially from all the shit I threw in the shrines.  Oh god, yes.  Ick.
    Posted 11 years ago by ☣ elf ☣ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you TS. You dared to create a game that was not evil. Please don't let that flame extinguish.
    Posted 11 years ago by ZNemesis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you TS for Glitch.. and thank you for hosting an amazing community of people. I will forever be spoiled by this amazing experience.
    Posted 11 years ago by Flurgh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have never been so depressed to win a game.

Ever.
    Posted 11 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • How bittersweet a winning. Thank you for everything!
    Posted 11 years ago by whilst Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I won a game that was simply amazing. Although sad, I have many wonderful memories and pictures. Thank you for such a fun experience. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Marley Cuddles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for this amazing experience :')
    Posted 11 years ago by Bdvger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for everything.  

I cried at the end.  I didn't want to, and I've never been so depressed to win a game.  

But thank you - so much.  
    Posted 11 years ago by Synnia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Was a great time everyone! Thanks for making Glitch the best place to work ever!!  
    Posted 11 years ago by mebooyou Subscriber! | Permalink
  • (doesnt feel like winning) .
    Thank you all of Tiny Speck -the whole team - including staff in Live Help , Guides, etc!
    I am sad to see it go - But it was rockin' awesome while it lasted!
    I wish I could have been in-world more in the last 5 months-ish !
    Thank you fellow Glitchen - for all of your creativity , generosity , and love! It's been
    crazy-good to play with you all- and you've made my world brighter. ;)
    Posted 11 years ago by serenitycat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you stoot and the incredible team at Tiny Speck. Maybe the game wasn't a financial success but it made it on every other level. I thought I'd be playing this game for the rest of my life. Preposterous, beautiful, magical, wonderful and, at times, laugh out loud funny! I'll miss my fellow glitchen and UR and interacting with the staff.

My very best, most sincere wishes that you all will find personal and professional happiness and success. And if there's ever another TS game and especially another Glitch please let us know.
    Posted 11 years ago by Marla Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I crashed about a minute early and missed the end. Somehow that makes me feel even sadder. Thank you to all the team and all the glitchen who made this game unique and very very special.
    Posted 11 years ago by Mostly Mellow Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So dear friends
    Your love is gone
    Only tears to dwell upon
    I dare not say
    As the wind must blow
    So a love is lost
    A love is won
    Go to sleep and dream again
    Soon your hopes will rise and then
    From all this gloom life
    Can start anew
    And there'll be no crying soon
    Posted 11 years ago by Virginia Moon Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bummer! I crashed out 8 minutes to End-time and never could get back in -- did any Giants have any last words of wisdom?
    No matter. Thank you all for an amazing ride. My only regret is not finding out about Glitch sooner. Only then, I might be missing Ur even more than I am right now.
    Posted 11 years ago by DennyKozlov Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you so much, everyone. I didn't really talk a lot, but all of you made the Glitch experience one of the most enjoyable things I've ever done. This game was the most creative, odd, (occasionally downright bizarre), beautiful things I've played, and I don't mean beautiful just because of the graphics -- the community was so welcoming and supportive, and that's something I haven't seen in a lot of other places. Glitch, and all of you, will always have a special place in my heart.

If there's ever another TS game, absolutely sign me up.

Good Night, Groddle.
    Posted 11 years ago by Willowish Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Lost the server connection as I was sending my little glitch running home, but if the game was won, then he made it home safely before the end and is now celebrating the waking of the Giants with all his glitchen friends. :) 
    No I am not crying, the moisture leaking from my eyes is just from my migraine after having spent all day loving every bit of Glitch I could reach... No, really! *sniffs and wipes away tears*...
    Most beautiful game, most awesome staff-persons, most wonderful players ever. THANKS!
    Posted 11 years ago by Lorian Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sigh. I lost my connection four minutes to the end. Hopefully someone saved any words from the giants at the end as a video. (Alph, I think, was the only one I was waiting for.)

Quite the unique and awesome game. So very, very sad to see it gone.
    Posted 11 years ago by Teem Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for everything. Really looking forward to all that's to come from Tiny Speck. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Lee Holloway Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for the lovely, wonderful, unexpected and gleeful world you created and the opportunity to play in.  Best of luck and wishes to you all.
    Posted 11 years ago by devioussock Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12