Topic

New Streets

Yay, for the map being enlarged a bit more. Had a quick run about. Looks good!

Posted 14 years ago by onelittlebird Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Yeah. And nay. One minus point is that it takes you longer to get to the vendors. I tried not to load up on items before the quests were presented but more short-cuts are needed to get from A to B although I guess some higher skills may make teleportation possible (without paying for it)?
    Posted 14 years ago by bluto Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It isn't too much of a problem - you can get from one end of the world to the other in around 5 minutes, if you don't make too many stops. It is better this way. If you were able to get to exactly were you wanted when you wanted then it wouldn't be so much fun. Also, the relative ease of picking fruit to eat means that you aren't likely to run out of energy while you're exploring.
    Posted 14 years ago by TGDT Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I know you can do it that way but running from one end of a street to another is a little dull. Especially when you have half-a-dozen to traverse. Still I guess I should have tinkered more with supplication and donation. Perhaps some Gods give rides for free for certain items?
    Posted 14 years ago by bluto Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It would be cool if there was a wormhole with some kind of subtle visual marker--it could change locations daily and it should be up on one of the floating platforms too maybe, but it would basically be a free teleporter for the day. Maybe it takes to you to direct opposite spot from where you currently are on the map, but doesn't let you specify to where.

Aside from that, I am so map memory challenged, I am going to need a printable .pdf of the maps so I don't have to keep clicking to plot my course.
    Posted 14 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink