Topic

Gardening

I didn't pay close attention to what the scare crow was saying so when I clicked through to buy stuff I needed to go back to see what I was suppose to get but he didn't feel like talking again. Can there be a history where I can go back to reference lists etc?

Posted 14 years ago by Reeba Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• It's there, in a dropdown menu ('Quests') on the RH side! I frantically memorized the instructions, but then I saw you coudl look at Quests, review activity so far, etc.
    Posted 14 years ago by Chelseathing Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Actually, I think the whole chat/tracking section on the right hand side of the page is a bit confusing and the least intuitive part of the game for me.

Keeping track of several conversations, quests, global chat and so on was a task in itself - and I didn't even realise quests etc were there until I'd been playing for a while. Some of that's only going to get more difficult as more players join.

Perhaps it's coming in later versions, but being able to use the pet rock to get more advice/guidance to new players would be great. Or click on it to activate your list of quests and so on?
    Posted 14 years ago by wurzel Subscriber! | Permalink
  • yup, that's all coming. a better chat interface and access to quests through your pet rock :)
    Posted 14 years ago by Bees! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oh, good. Pet Rock looks like he wants to say more but isn't allowed to, hee hee
    Posted 14 years ago by Chelseathing Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm going to have to make myself a Pet Rock to sit by my side. Googly eyes and everything.
    Posted 14 years ago by Sweet Sadie Wren Subscriber! | Permalink
  • store.glitch.com ;-)
    Posted 14 years ago by Tingly Subscriber! | Permalink