Topic

Homestreet Shrines

So I've been talking to alot of ppl about this. Being able to build a (single) shrine on your homestreet. I think this would be a great way to get favor with your favorite god. Perhaps make it cost a good amount of img and varying building supplies depending on the giant you choose. Piety being a req. for this or something of the sort along with a badge to unlock it. Feel free to throw in some ideas, it seems many liked this idea. One of the questions is, what about rook attacks?.. Well lets see where this goes so far. :)

Posted 12 years ago by Shadow of Sorrow Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Many players already have one or more Icons on their streets which can be Tithed to.  I had mine there for a while but they were always begging for tithes (seems that nobody donated to them) so I took them inside where i don't have to tithe as much.  It would be nice to have one shrine instead of a gauntlet of hungry icons begging for Tithes.
    Posted 12 years ago by Brib Annie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Someone suggested the shrine being made of 11 giant icons, perhaps the same kind. :o

Thats only 111 emblems ;P
  • Not an idea I like at all. Some things should be in Ur only. Including some animals, quoins and shrines
    Posted 12 years ago by IrenicRhonda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I *think* I remember reading a suggestion awhile back about totem poles for our streets.  Shrines should stay in Ur, I agree.  But an homage to our favorite Giant to put on our street would be a nice thing!
    Posted 12 years ago by ennuienta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I like the idea of combining all the emblems into one big totem pole or something! I agree that tithing is really annoying :/
    Posted 12 years ago by Montooli Subscriber! | Permalink
  • All feedback is great :D
  • Actually, that's 121 emblems.

But I don't think we should have shrines. I'm thinking that we should have something in between icons and shrines- like idols, maybe?
    Posted 12 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink