Topic

Tower Muzak

I was wondering if there was a way to set out a musicblock in a tower (on fashionable locations like shelves or counters, or even the floor if you want), and have it play its tune once for each new person who visits (and whatever else it gives them)?
I don't really know the logistics of making this work, only one MB per tower? else all would play! Set only one to play? Or a random one out of N to play! I like that one more.
Any other possibilities or difficulties? I'd like to hear from you bright minds out there!

Posted 11 years ago by AmbroseCat Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• It would probably require a special furniture item, such as a jupebox or stereo, which would be pretty stinking cool!

This sort of thing has been asked for before, but I think it still deserves a hearty +1!
    Posted 11 years ago by Carl Projectorinski Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Any other possibilities or difficulties? sure ^^
    Posted 11 years ago by Lemo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • as long as it's only once!

i cringe at the idea of others who might want music constantly playing or something that plays every time you walk past it, etc. heh. i know, i'm such a party pooper, but as it is i always have only the sound effects on and no music.

a jukebox for towers would be cool though, maybe you deposit a currant to play a tune and the owner can stock it with the musicblocks they like :D (it would give a mood boost or something.)
    Posted 11 years ago by jerk nugget Subscriber! | Permalink