Topic

Autumn Day Music

Hi, Glitchen! I really enjoyed the Autumn Day music, and I would love to download it (I'd pay!) as an mp3 or pdf for sheet music. All the game music is nice, really, and I think it would be great to have more access to the music as mp3 and in sheet music. What do you think? Any favorite pieces of music from the game?

Posted 12 years ago by gulnaar Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• You can find links to the music through browser tools such as Chrome's Inspect Element or Firebug in Firefox: http://c2.glitch.bz/sounds/2012-10/1350096123-Autumn_Day_2.5.mp3
    Posted 12 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think it's really cool that you guys consider the Autumn day ambient sound music!  It's kinda true...
    Posted 12 years ago by Danny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the tip and the link, TomC! I was thinking more about the piano music that plays in the latter part of Autumn Day; I'll try a similar route when I'm on my computer. :)
    Posted 12 years ago by gulnaar Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh!  Rayn, who designed this quest, tells me there actually is music in there.  Here you go: 

c2.glitch.bz/sounds/2012-07...
    Posted 12 years ago by Danny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That music is awesome and thanks for sharing! Also I love nottis music and the music on my home street.
    Posted 12 years ago by Thursday Soleil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm glad of this thread as I hadn't heard the music when I triggered Autumn Day!
    Posted 12 years ago by Bluebunny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am crying tears of happiness at finding this thread and the accompanying link to the piano piece. It's played ONCE out of the numerous times I've done An Autumn Day and I exited before I'd gotten my fill of listening to it. I've kept jumping at every chance to reminisce just so that I could hear it again all the way through but it's never played for me again. :(

So thank you so much for sharing the link! This is such beautiful music for a beautiful quest. <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Armadillo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • :(  this music breaks my heart.
    Posted 11 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • wow a lovely piece of music, very sad but lovely
    Posted 11 years ago by ❧ℜook❧ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is also the music that plays in Distent End and uutiif. It's perfect -- even if it makes me want to cry. Any chance there's sheet music for this somewhere? I'd love to play it!
    Posted 11 years ago by Lilycat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have to go to the place to use browser tools, right? My absolute favorite music in the game is from the ancestral lands. I don't want to lose that music either.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kanaph Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hey Danny -- is there any chance we could get the sound for when you make a mistake? I call it a "kwah"... you know when you try to access a new bag when you are whistling to fireflies and the game says "kwah" because you can't do that then?

I love that sound. I should. I hear it all the time when I play. :) I'd love it on my phone.
    Posted 11 years ago by emdot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • the one i really love from autumn day is the tune that plays when you select "Almost forgot this feeling of comfort"

oh and then i saw the second link
    Posted 11 years ago by Rumples Subscriber! | Permalink