Topic

Free Glitchen Art Thread: CLOSED [look inside if you requested before 12/3]

Notice to everyone:
This thread has been closed to new requests. The artists are going to try to finish up all requests, so if you did request before 12/3 please do keep checking back to see if your art was completed.
If you would still like art of your Glitchen, or would like something more detailed than what you received, the artists are currently taking commissions!
Sterne's commission info
Rembrandt 2.0's commission info

I'd like to close by thanking everyone who came by the thread, encouraged us, complimented our art and thanked us for doing this because it was that support which made this so fun and one of the most enjoyable experienced I have had. This community is one of the best gaming communities on the site and we are so glad we were able to give something back to it. Thank you all.

-----------------------
I haven't been playing long at all, but I've really enjoyed the game a LOT and it's de-stressed me when I've definitely needed it and calmed me when I've needed it and made me and many many others happy. So I thought I could give back to the wonderful community and if other artists wanted to join me they could -- basically until the end of the game volunteer artists in this thread will draw people's Glitchen for them! If others want to join me I'll put their names here in the first post. 

Here's art I did of my Glitchen so you can see my art:
JUST did this one, idk I was in a mood haha.
mid jump and loving it
and another piece I never finished, sigh - oh that smug look, haha 

Just post a link to your game character if you're asking for art and we will get to as many as we can. (Also if you want them specifically male, female, or neuter, specify in your post.) I personally hop around a lot, picking Glitchen that inspire me the most first, but that doesn't mean you won't get drawn if someone who posted after you is on my draw list, just fyi! But please understand we may not be able to get to everyone, but we will certainly try to.

Syntax error, Spazmatism and Sterne has also offered to help when they can! (Thanks guys <3) So any art from them will all be posted up here. And Joker has kindly been coloring lines so many thanks to them as well.
ART PARTY
-----------------------
by me:
Asazi - link  - colored version by Jokes
Spazmatism - link (and my Glitchen fantastically done by them)
hayleysky - link - colored version by Jokes
moonangelica - link - colored version by Jokes
Jokes - link - lines only
Jackie Jones - link - colored version by Jokes
Magali - link - colored version by Jokes
lampyridae - link
Mystbecky - link - colored version by Jokes
Forcynthia - link
Trinity x - link  - colored version by Jokes
Samurai Jenn - link - colored version by Jokes
Latula - art trade
DirkJake - link
CookieDough - link
Kiruu - link
Soupie - link
billy-bilo - link
Sildenafil Citrate - link
Akane Tuna - link
DanifC - link
by syntax error:
Arietty - link  
Mocha Maid - link  
Leïla - link
Lady Snugglesworth - link
Hig - link

by sterne: 
Bdvger - link
Larurua - link
Polk - link
Hirune - link - colored version by Jokes
Kurtie - link
turdjoose - link
Fresh Mango Spirit - link
tozoku - link
Lasachan - link
Fadas Néboa - link
TomC - link
Cinnamon Petrichor - link
Doubie - link
Liathea - link
Chillykins - link
Abigail - link
Phosomania - link
Polly Trog - link
Mosaf - link
Minkey - link
Hua - link
Harpsichord - link
Moi - link
Pointy Sticks - link
Kyleri - link (commission) 
Rosali - link

-----------------------

Gallery links:
Rembrandt 2.0:  DeviantArt / Tumblr art tag (NSFW) / commissions: link
Sterne: Tumblr / commissions: link

Posted 11 years ago by Rembrandt 2.0 Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 Next
  • EEEE.EEEEEEEEEEE>EEEEEEEE........EEEE!~   Thank you!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by knitmeapony Subscriber! | Permalink
  • LOVE is too little of a word to describe your drawing... I *adore* it! You captured my glitch's personality perfectly! I so love her eyes! Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom (and all other parts) of my heart! :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Tabbykittie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Aww *hugs you all* I'm so glad you guys liked them! :D You're very welcome <333
    Posted 11 years ago by Sterne Subscriber! | Permalink
  • These are all so awesome Sterne! Am I too late to ask for one of me? Cause that'd be doubly awesome!! :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Sweet Stuff Ng Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oh man i'd almost forgotten about this thread, that drawing owns a lot. Thanks Sterne!
    Posted 11 years ago by Spacemarine9 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • After some time away cause my heart ached too much, I came back to the forum and noticed my request had been fulfilled. That is at last a great news, thanks a lot to sterne for doing it and all the amazing team that worked on making the artworks for everyone for free.
    Posted 11 years ago by Fresh Mango Spirit Subscriber! | Permalink
  • are glitch still being drawn?
    Posted 11 years ago by KougaMyazawa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I posted before this thread was closed. Am I being drawn?
    Posted 11 years ago by Keeda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Did something happen to Rembrandt? I got an email to my personal account back in mid December with some questions on the drawing of my little Glitchen and since then nothing. I reached out to see if everything was alright, but didn't get any response. I'm getting concerned. There's also the fact that I paid a commission. I am hoping everything is okay, but I'm worried. Full disclosure: I also commissioned Sterne and received a lovely drawing of my little Glitch.
    Posted 11 years ago by Axa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I had no idea the forums were still here. Axa, I've sent you a message explaining, let me know if the link I sent doesn't work.

Everyone, I apologize for not being here or doing art - December was a really bad month and I was unable to be here, dealing with some personal traumatic issues for pretty much the entire month (Christmas wasn't very celebratory...) and then early January, things have only recently been able to calm. I just wanted to explain.
    Posted 11 years ago by Rembrandt 2.0 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you Rembrandt, for my little Glitch! She's gorgeous. And so sorry for your troubles. I hope things are getting easier now.
    Posted 11 years ago by Axa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oh okay! Glad things are calming down for you!
    Posted 11 years ago by KougaMyazawa Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 Next