Topic

Negative Skill Learning Time

I was learning Remote Herdkeeping, and spent a few favour points to hurry things along. I had something over an hour to go, I think. I wandered off to do other things (preparing dinner, mainly. Nachos and mango salsa, for the curious...). I left my laptop running the game whilst I did this.

Now, this is probably a totally irrelevant detail, but I'll mention it anyway. While I was doing all that, we had a power cut. The laptop was still running, but would have lost internet connectivity. The power was out about fifteen minutes and I closed the laptop.

Anyway, I came back just now, opened up the laptop and all seems well. The game is playing normally, apart from one oddity. I checked what my skill learning status was and while the progress bar shows around 90% or so, the time left is a negative value.

Screenshot: farm6.static.flickr.com/513...

The behaviour is little odd too - it counts down to -59 secs, goes blank for a second and then resets to -1 secs, and then counts back down until -59 secs and then blank, back to -1 secs and repeats the whole process.

Posted 13 years ago by dopiaza Subscriber! | Permalink