Topic

[fixed] Faded Heart

I have a faded heart in my storage from before the housing reset, and now it is on the floor.  There is no "pick up" option or any option at all for that matter.  Help please?

Posted 12 years ago by ThisWasMe-GameOver Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Yep, we're working on this.
    Posted 12 years ago by Herp Derp Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, good. I thought it was just me.
    Posted 12 years ago by MadGastronomer Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks! It was beginning to feel like a Poe story in here with this dark heart beating atop my floorboards..
    Posted 12 years ago by absolute Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's definitely creepy sitting there on the floor :3
    Posted 12 years ago by Sondi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mine's on the ground in my backyard, like some poor dead animal.
    Posted 12 years ago by Pixley Subscriber! | Permalink
  • don't know if this is of any help: I also found a faded heart in my backyard, after I opened one of my boxes - could not do anything with it...then, after sorting through my stuff, I found a second faded heart...and I remembered, that when I first moved into my old house, I found a faded heart in the wardrobe...obviously the previous owner left it there - so I actually had two. Could this be the reason for the non-reactive heart?
    Posted 12 years ago by Mrs Moneypenny Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I wonder if this helps? My FH landed on my floor. When I changed my floor color, the color of the Heart changed along with it! It's sitting there, camouflaged, which isn't toooooooo terrible... :S
    Posted 12 years ago by BerylCrest Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So, does it need to be continued to be reported as a bug - or will everyone who has one on the floor automatically get it back in inventory?
    Posted 12 years ago by MzMunchken Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yep, havin' the same issue. Sad little gray heart just sitting in the middle of my floor.
    Posted 12 years ago by Nyssa Tegan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • "So, does it need to be continued to be reported as a bug"

From the known issues thread: "Faded Hearts cannot be picked up (no reports needed)"
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • fixed!
    Posted 12 years ago by kevbob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes indeed! Mine said "OK, just this once" when I interacted with it, and gave me the "Pick Up" verb.

Now it is in my inventory, and when I click on it, the only verb is "Remember". Shouldn't there be a "Drop" as well? Or is that what "OK, just this once" was all about?
    Posted 12 years ago by Vortexae Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That's what just this once was about.

Hearts are supposed to be un-droppable and un-pick-up-able to keep them locked to a single owner; they are supposed to never ever be on the floor, but moving boxes threw a wrench in that.
    Posted 12 years ago by Fnibbit Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was able to keep mine in a cupboard... is that still possible?
    Posted 12 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I put mine in the cupboard, it went in without a fight :)
    Posted 12 years ago by ~Annie~ Subscriber! | Permalink